Seriously No Politics ×

Who Is Paul Drockton?

Cold Steel

A friend brought up his name and talked about some of our leaders being involved in the Illuminati. I know of other kooks who claim LDS leaders have had people (everyone except them) killed, and one claims President Lee was murdered and that President Hinckley committed suicide. But Brockton sells himself as some sort of genius who's never gotten an IQ question wrong and has an Internet radio show.

Brockton writes in one article: "I then took a higher paying Manager's job in Utah, thinking that, maybe things would get better if I settled my family among real Mormons. Little did I know that the Illuminati were just as firmly entrenched among the Mormons there as they were anywhere else. I lived in Catholic communities, and they were there. I lived in Protestant communities, and they were there. I have lived in Mormon communities and they were there. I soon realized that I was at war with an organization that was more highly skilled than anything I had ever imagined. Both national and international in scope."

I have a feeling that this guy would find the Illuminati anywhere he went (call it a hunch). I just wondered why I haven't heard of this guy before? He's apparently accused some of our leaders as being deeply involved in the...well...you know...(mum's the word).

Have any of you heard of this guy? If so, which rock did he crawl out under?

I like this version better.

I then took a higher paying Manager's job in Utah, thinking that, maybe things would get better if I settled my family among real Mormons. Little did I know that the Illuminati were just as firmly entrenched among the Mormons there as they were anywhere else. I lived in Catholic communities, and they were there. I lived in Protestant communities, and they were there. I have lived in Mormon communities and they were there. I looked in the mirror one morning and they were there. I soon realized that I was at war with an organization that was more highly skilled than anything I had ever imagined. Both national and international in scope.

A friend brought up his name and talked about some of our leaders being involved in the Illuminati. I know of other kooks who claim LDS leaders have had people (everyone except them) killed, and one claims President Lee was murdered and that President Hinckley committed suicide. But Brockton sells himself as some sort of genius who's never gotten an IQ question wrong and has an Internet radio show.

Brockton writes in one article: "I then took a higher paying Manager's job in Utah, thinking that, maybe things would get better if I settled my family among real Mormons. Little did I know that the Illuminati were just as firmly entrenched among the Mormons there as they were anywhere else. I lived in Catholic communities, and they were there. I lived in Protestant communities, and they were there. I have lived in Mormon communities and they were there. I soon realized that I was at war with an organization that was more highly skilled than anything I had ever imagined. Both national and international in scope."

I have a feeling that this guy would find the Illuminati anywhere he went (call it a hunch). I just wondered why I haven't heard of this guy before? He's apparently accused some of our leaders as being deeply involved in the...well...you know...(mum's the word).

Have any of you heard of this guy? If so, which rock did he crawl out under?

He has probably read one too many David Icke books.

For years I've been tracking a group called the Illiterati. Every time I pick up a newspaper or magazine, they're there. Every time I turn on the TV, they're there. This conspiracy runs deep . . .

:P

The Illuminati that Drockton has found are merely fakes we have scattered about. The real conspiracy are the Illuminatissimi. And for $50 I'll send you their decoder ring!

Sure he's paranoid, but is he paranoid enough?

Regards,

Pahoran

That is so funny, I have him on my Facebook Friends place. He kept sending me invites to listen to his radio show. I never talked with him, never had any dialogue with him. Not really sure who he is but he has quite the following on FB.

I think the Counter-Cult Mafia is lurking around my neighborhood, trying to find me so they can witness to me the good news. Have to keep the blinds shut and go out dressed in modest garb where only my eyes are shown so they don't recognize me.

Archived