Homosexuality and the Bible

On 11/14/2022 at 2:26 PM, provoman said:

Ok, in one of your videos you discuss mishkevei ishah" with a parrallel of "mishkav zachur", then, as I recall, you discuss that mishkav zachur referrs to pentration and that the penetrated is blameless.

And it appears you have deleted the video wherein you discuss mishkevei ishah and mishkav zachur.

1) משכבי אשה is indisputably related to משכב זכר, and I shared the scholarship (and I highlighted Olyan excellent paper on the topic) that suggests the most likely understanding of the term refers to the active partner. I pointed out that the text likely originally referred only to the active partner, and that the evidence indicates the one passage that assigns guilt to the passive partner seems to have undergone textual change. 

2) I first talked about those phrases in my video #14, which is still up. I'm pretty sure I've never deleted any TikTok video, but I've definitely not deleted any on this topic. I have had one video deleted because folks claimed it violated community guidelines, but I don't remember what it was about. 

11 hours ago, The Nehor said:

You have to get your mind further into the gutter and combine it with some straight stereotypes about gay sex to know what he is hinting at.

It is much stupider than you think.

Straight people can be so weird sometimes.

12 hours ago, Dan McClellan said:

1) משכבי אשה is indisputably related to משכב זכר, and I shared the scholarship (and I highlighted Olyan excellent paper on the topic) that suggests the most likely understanding of the term refers to the active partner. I pointed out that the text likely originally referred only to the active partner, and that the evidence indicates the one passage that assigns guilt to the passive partner seems to have undergone textual change. 

2) I first talked about those phrases in my video #14, which is still up. I'm pretty sure I've never deleted any TikTok video, but I've definitely not deleted any on this topic. I have had one video deleted because folks claimed it violated community guidelines, but I don't remember what it was about. 

Thank you for the response. I was referring to this video https://www.tiktok.com/@1946themovie/video/7038318965864631599?_r=1&_t=8XJOY8cSK7i&is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7038318965864631599

In it I do not you specifically referencing another scholar by name.