BYU bans fan for racial slur

Okrahomer

20 hours ago, Duncan said:

This makes no sense- you say " no one videoed" him with their cellphone, but why would they before something happens? how would they know to do it? then you say  that there is a video that "proved the poor guy, the real victim" so now there is a video? is there or isn't there. and no I am not going to watch your yankee propaganda video

I was unclear.  My mistake.  What I mean was there was no one that video with their cell phone this guy make racial slurs?  If he had been doing it constantly throughout the game as claim someone would absolutely have videoed him while doing it. There is no cell phone video of him bc it never happened.

There was security video oh him.  This video proved he did not heckle the vball player as she falsely claimed.

Edited by Durangout
7 minutes ago, teddyaware said:

It’s her way of trying to breathe new life to the fast sinking hoax, just like the irrational diehard validators of Jussie Smollett’’s divisive fiction

and mentally unstable people like you will never forget this. Who even talks about the Smollet incident anymore? 

3 hours ago, bsjkki said:

I was afraid something like this would happen.  It was a very unfortunate situation and reflects poorly on Utah County.  But as I understand it the person responsible for the racist actions was not an employee or student of BYU.  So I think this action by South Carolina is somewhat unfair. 

4 hours ago, Duncan said:

and mentally unstable people like you will never forget this. Who even talks about the Smollet incident anymore? 

Do a Google search under the terms ‘Rachel Richardson’ and ‘Jussie Smolett’ and you’ll have your answer. You’ll see I’m only one of many individuals who think it’s likely the Rachel Richardson case will turn out to be another Jussie Smolett type racial hoax. And I believe the reason why you couldn’t discover the truth of this matter on your own, without my help, is because you’re mentally deficient. (It will be interesting to see if you report me to the moderators after you first insulted me)

Edited by teddyaware
16 minutes ago, teddyaware said:

Do a Google search under the terms ‘Rachel Richardson’ and ‘Jussie Smolett’ and you’ll have your answer. You’ll see I’m only one of many individuals who think it’s likely the Rachel Richardson case will turn out to be another Jussie Smolett type racial hoax. And I believe the reason why you couldn’t discover the truth of this matter on your own, without my help, is because you’re mentally deficient. (It will be interesting to see if you report me to the moderators after you first insulted me)

I did and found nothing. It's because I have a filter from sites that have yankee conservative garbage so basically anything you would read. I don't participate in or believe in that nonsense, I believe in the Gospel not this delusion you follow.

6 hours ago, Duncan said:

I did and found nothing. It's because I have a filter from sites that have yankee conservative garbage so basically anything you would read. I don't participate in or believe in that nonsense, I believe in the Gospel not this delusion you follow.

I bet if you ask your mommy or daddy really really nicely, they will remove the filter from your computer. 😁

10 hours ago, Duncan said:

https://tbdailynews.com/duke-volleyball-player-who-made-up-lie-about-autistic-man-calling-her-racial-slurs-has-made-dozens-of-tik-toks-using-n-word/

First, the link includes cussing and rap music,  so please don't click on it if you're sensitive, or your mommy installed a filter on your computer. 

The link I supplied above shows Rachel Richardson, the volleyball player accusing an autistic man of yelling the N word at her and her black teammates, actually shows her using the N word and making tik toks from rap songs using the N word. And she wants to educate Americans on race relations. 👍

1 hour ago, Jerry Atric said:

https://tbdailynews.com/duke-volleyball-player-who-made-up-lie-about-autistic-man-calling-her-racial-slurs-has-made-dozens-of-tik-toks-using-n-word/

First, the link includes cussing and rap music,  so please don't click on it if you're sensitive, or your mommy installed a filter on your computer. 

The link I supplied above shows Rachel Richardson, the volleyball player accusing an autistic man of yelling the N word at her and her black teammates, actually shows her using the N word and making tik toks from rap songs using the N word. And she wants to educate Americans on race relations. 👍

aren't you too old to watch tik tok videos?

besides there is this

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/34488855/duke-volleyball-player-rachel-richardson-praises-byu-ad-actions-racial-slur-incident-involving-cougars-fan

12 hours ago, Duncan said:

So says the guy who in almost every response to another post uses belittling name-calling.  LOL

5 hours ago, Jerry Atric said:

Hahaha priceless!

5 hours ago, Jerry Atric said:

actually shows her using the N word and making tik toks from rap songs using the N word

Do you not recognize the difference between a member of a group who has reappropriated a word for the use of their own group and a member of a group that uses it as a derogatory, dominating label?

13 hours ago, sunstoned said:

I was afraid something like this would happen.  It was a very unfortunate situation and reflects poorly on Utah County.  But as I understand it the person responsible for the racist actions was not an employee or student of BYU.  So I think this action by South Carolina is somewhat unfair. 

Catch up. There was no racial slur.

13 hours ago, sunstoned said:

What racist action are you referring to? The guy accused of saying the N word didn't actually say it. No one, including her teammates are agreeing with her. The police officer standing beside her didn't hear a racial slur. And apparently the guy wasn't in the gym for part of the time she said she heard him yelling at her. 

For those who are interested, here’s what several commentators whom I’ve read and viewed of late of late now surmise happened.at the BYU/Duke volleyball match.: They believe it’s quite likely that Rachel Richardson’s Godmother, Lesa Pamplin, a provably vicious anti-white politician who’s running for an elective judgeship in Texas but who’s lagging well behind in the polls, concocted a racial ruse with her goddaughter to claim that BYU fans (whom many already believe to be congenitally racist) used racial slurs against her in order to a) give Lesa Pamplin some much needed positive publicity in order to enhance her chances on Election Day, and b) to simultaneously elevate Rachel Richardson to international status as a noble and heroic victim of racism.

The commentators further surmise that the reason why Pamplin and Richardson thought they would be easily successful in pulling off their cynical hoax is because they knew a great many are champing at the bit to permanently affix the racist label to the Latter-Day Saints, and for this reason they confidently assumed their accusations would be instantly believed and widely propagated. The only problem is the two didn’t foresee that forensic examination of the available evidence would place grave doubt on Pamplin’s and Richardson’s inflammatory assertions.

P.S. Some of the aforementioned commentators are black.

Edited by teddyaware
19 hours ago, sunstoned said:

The person they banned was innocent so it’s more than unfair.

26 minutes ago, bsjkki said:

The person they banned was innocent so it’s more than unfair.

I’m wondering why sunstoned is 4 days behind the news cycle? I guess this is what happens when someone gets all their news from biased woke news outlets and the woke  “journalists” fail to correct themselves and apologize when they get a story wrong.

14 minutes ago, teddyaware said:

I’m wondering why sunstoned is 4 days behind the news cycle? I guess this is what happens when someone gets all their news from biased woke news outlets and the woke  “journalists” fail to correct themselves and apologize when they get a story wrong.

what happened, did the KKK website go down?  tiki torches not on sale anymore? robes at the cleaners? 

5 minutes ago, Duncan said:

what happened, did the KKK website go down?  tiki torches not on sale anymore? robes at the cleaners? 

There used to be a poster here with your same username who was really laid back, didn't get offended, didn't pick fights with other posters, but was really smart with church history.  I think he might have been from Canada?  Not sure why he stopped posting here. 

Just now, gopher said:

There used to be a poster here with your same username who was really laid back, didn't get offended, didn't pick fights with other posters, but was really smart with church history.  I think he might have been from Canada?  Not sure why he stopped posting here. 

Canada is a big place! I can think of at least 6 posters from Canada that I knew of

After finding out about the police report, the Duke player could have issued a statement acknowledging that it's likely she misheard the "mentally challenged" fan with a stutter who yelled at her to stop hitting the ball into the net.  But instead, the Duke team is looking to profit by selling T-shirts that say "Hate won't live here".

“We wanted to make a shirt that we’re going to sell, hopefully in the end,” Duke senior and co-captain Gracie Johnson said. “Hate won’t live here. That’s kind of what we want this team to be known as."

“Focusing on the positive that can come from the situation, although it was really terrible,” Duke freshman Christina Barrow, who along with Richardson is one of four Black players on the team, told The News & Observer this week. “We really just want change to happen. Because, like Rachel mentioned before, we don’t want to put BYU down. We don’t want to put anyone down. We’re trying to lift them up and raise awareness to this whole thing.”

This article that came out today doesn't mention that the fan has been cleared of saying the slur.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hate-doesn-t-live-duke-101000614.html

I'm guessing BYU wants it to all go away.  Ironic that Duke seems to have forgotten the harm that comes from false accusations (see the Duke Lacross team)

14 minutes ago, gopher said:

It’s what happens to those who get ‘woke.’ When ‘woke’ individuals get exposed to real truth, and not the twisted lies they mistakenly think to be truth, they have no choice but to resort to insane, over the top ad hominem attacks because they are utterly incapable of  making a convincing case in the real world. It’s pitiful to behold.

Edited by teddyaware