Seriously No Politics ×

The bare minimum.

49 minutes ago, Jerry Atric said:

trust me,

No thanks.  

When you're in a hole, the best policy is to stop digging.

2 minutes ago, Jerry Atric said:

Good gravy! This is really simple. If the church has shooting ranges,  if it has armed guards,  bullet proof audio to protect the brother, then the guards need somewhere to store their weapons while in the temple. Why don't you prove to me there aren't armed security guards at the temple?

So, you are just jumping to conclusions?  You have no proof.  Then admit that it is your opinion.  I don't agree with the opinion about a room of guns in the temple.  The security guards at the temple are not armed security.  We have too many instances of these security guards never showing a gun even when the time warrants it.  I just recently found an article about a temple security guard who was shot while on duty.  Guess what?  He had no gun on his person.

Does the church have armed security?  Yes, the body guards for the president have guns.  I bet many of the security guards at temple square also are armed.  I also expect that they train their security guards to fire guns (both handguns and rifles).  It is a useful to skill to have.  But none of that says that temples have rooms with guns in them.  None of it even says that temple security guards (outside maybe the Salt Lake temple) have guns on them.

5 minutes ago, webbles said:

Does the church have armed security?  Yes, the body guards for the president have guns.  I bet many of the security guards at temple square also are armed.  I also expect that they train their security guards to fire guns (both handguns and rifles).  It is a useful to skill to have.  But none of that says that temples have rooms with guns in them.  None of it even says that temple security guards (outside maybe the Salt Lake temple) have guns on them

So you think that temple Square has armed guards but not some temples?

Edited by Jerry Atric
45 minutes ago, Jerry Atric said:

Hahaha! I'm not a security guard. I'm honestly hoping no one can CFR on where the room is that temple security stores their weapons. Because if someone can, security should be fired by President Nelson. 

You got that one RIGHT!

1 minute ago, Jerry Atric said:

Does the pope have armed security. Is armed security allowed in your holy buildings?

Yes and yes. There are quite a few who conceal carry at my parish. 

But we’re not talking about Catholicism. We’re talking about a room with guns in it at LDS temples and your inability to answer CFRs. 

Just now, MiserereNobis said:

But we’re not talking about Catholicism. We’re talking about a room with guns in it at LDS temples and your inability to answer CFRs. 

Do you think there's a chance there's armed guards at a mormon temple?

3 minutes ago, Jerry Atric said:

Exactly,  thank you! I can't CFR. And I'm glad I can't. Means security is doing a great job.

Just tryin to help bro!

6 minutes ago, Jerry Atric said:

Exactly,  thank you! I can't CFR. And I'm glad I can't. Means security is doing a great job.

If you can’t provide documentation, how do you know these so-called gun rooms exist? Where does your information come from?

Once again, if you cannot provide a verifiable source, you must retract your claim about “gun rooms”. 

3 minutes ago, MiserereNobis said:

Yeah dang it- You guys still persist in having your own religion!   Lota nerve!  ;)

Just now, Raingirl said:

If you can’t provide documentation, how do you know these so-called gun rooms exist? Where does your information come from?

Once again, if you cannot provide a verifiable source, you must retract your claim about “gun rooms”. 

Do you believe there's a chance the church might have one or multiple armed guards at atleast one temple??

4 minutes ago, Jerry Atric said:

So do you think there's any guards at a temple that is armed?

Nope.

We are too cheap, we got cops that will come for free.  8P

7 minutes ago, Jerry Atric said:

Do you believe there's a chance the church might have one or multiple armed guards at atleast one temple??

What I do or don’t believe has nothing to do with the subject at hand, which is your refusal to abide by the rules of the board. 

8 minutes ago, Jerry Atric said:

So you think that temple Square has armed guards but not some temples?

Temple Square includes more than the temple.  It has the Church Office Building, Church Administration Building, Joseph Smith Memorial Building, etc.  It attracts a lot more people than any other temple.  I don't believe there is a room in the Salt Lake Temple that has guns.  I would expect that room to be in one of the other buildings on the square.

By the way, the article you screenshotted (but apparently didn't read) actually states that the Church Security Department is not .  So every temple outside of the US doesn't have any one from the Church Security Department.  There's 125 temples (built, announced, etc) in the US.  With 288 total temples, that leaves over half the temples without any chance of armed security.

34 minutes ago, ksfisher said:

And rocket launchers while they ride around in armored fighting vehicles.

Hooah! My kinda guys! 💪

Edited by Bernard Gui
5 minutes ago, Raingirl said:

What I do or don’t believe has nothing to do with the subject at hand, which is your refusal to abide by the rules of the board. 

You and everyone else reading this should be as happy as a pig in muck because I can't CFR where armed security store weapons in the temple. That means they're doing their job. It would be really scary if I could provide you with that information. 

Are you sure there's no armed security at atleast one temple? 

Edited by Jerry Atric
24 minutes ago, Jerry Atric said:

Do you think the church might have at least one armed guard at least one temple?

What we think really doesn’t matter. No one here knows for sure either way.

Do you think we can stop beating this distracting dead horse and get on with the SFRs from which you are deflecting big time. This seems to be your MO.

Edited by Bernard Gui
30 minutes ago, Jerry Atric said:

You and everyone else reading this should be as happy as a pig in muck because I can't CFR where armed security store weapons in the temple. That means they're doing their job. It would be really scary if I could provide you with that information. 

Are you sure there's no armed security at atleast one temple? 

Dealing with you is a waste of time. You offer nothing but lies and obsfucation. 

Edited by Raingirl
Typo
2 minutes ago, Jerry Atric said:

What's an SFR?

It’s what comes when one ignores CFRs.