Seriously No Politics ×

Hello, I am new here.

2 hours ago, ProphetShiloh said:

I was practicing it but my first wife passed away last year.

I know. I saw the obit. She seems wonderful and I can't imagine what a loss it is, for you, your kids and everyone who loved her.

I didn't bring it up because that wasn't for me to divulge in a public forum.

13 hours ago, ProphetShiloh said:

Of course you don't "see".  You haven't looked yet. 

How would I look though?  There are multiple people claiming the same things you are, which makes it difficult to even find your stuff.  And why would I look when I have already done everything you listed and received a spiritual witness of the church and specifically President Nelson?

Edit to add:

I'm probably coming off snarky but I don't mean to be.  It's just that, while I welcome you here and hope it's a pleasant experience for you, anonymously coming to a message board and claiming special authority from God while teaching that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is fallen and has lost its authority is not at all unique. 

Edited by bluebell
11 hours ago, bluebell said:

How would I look though?  There are multiple people claiming the same things you are, which makes it difficult to even find your stuff.  And why would I look when I have already done everything you listed and received a spiritual witness of the church and specifically President Nelson?

Edit to add:

I'm probably coming off snarky but I don't mean to be.  It's just that, while I welcome you here and hope it's a pleasant experience for you, anonymously coming to a message board and claiming special authority from God while teaching that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is fallen and has lost its authority is not at all unique.

Perhaps you could start by doing what the LDS ask others to do when inviting them to investigate our church?

Do we want investigators to be dredging up all of the denigrating things that people have construed about the personal life of Joseph Smith, Jr.?

Wouldn't we appreciate it if they first sought to understand the wonderful source of strength and spiritual power that the Book of Mormon and the modern day "thus saith the Lord" revelations that he has offered to the world?  Perhaps you should read and ponder and pray about the Book of Shiloh where some of my revelations have been published at the least.

There isn't anyone claiming to have opened the book sealed with seven seals spoken of in Revelation 5:1-5.  If you are aware of anyone else beside me, please provide me with their contact information so that I can verify your claim here.

Once people actually take the time to carefully understand the paradigm shift that the book sealed with seven seals requires, then they will know intuitively that Joseph Smith, Jr., also opened it up.  And, through it, we learn that Joseph Smith, Jr., was far more significant than he has been given credit for by anyone thus far.  He was not just a Prophet.  He was the Rod from the Root of Jesse/David.  He was the personal return of the Messiah to begin the fall harvest.  Had the Gentiles accepted him and his revelations and kept integrity to them they would have been living in Zion in the presence of the King of kings.  Because of unbelief, he was taken from that generation.  Now the world has to atone for the blood of that "man".

Paul spoke of this portion of the blueprint in Romans 1.  We are watching this play out.  God offered us his Son returned to become the Father of the new world and obtain his kingdom on earth, but look at how the world responded to him.  And, when you come to understand celestial law in its fullness and clarity, as I have been blessed to be able to do, you look at what the Church has become in comparison and it is jaw dropping.  Joseph Smith, Jr., is exceedingly displeased with what has become of things.

The message that I have isn't just to create some new splinter off of the LDS Church.  My church is the LDS Church.  Eve is sanctified and redeemed, not substituted by another.

My message is relevant to the entirety of all of the Abrahamic faiths, even including the seed of Ishmael and the faith of Islam.  Joseph Smith, Jr., was adamant that he could teach every doctrine and practice he established from the Bible alone.  The manner in which this was true is because he understood the Bible like nobody else since Jesus Christ.  This is because he understood the master blueprint of creation and is in fact the Father of the new world.  He was and still is the "face" of Adam for the new world.

15 hours ago, ProphetShiloh said:

Perhaps you could start by doing what the LDS ask others to do when inviting them to investigate our church?

Do we want investigators to be dredging up all of the denigrating things that people have construed about the personal life of Joseph Smith, Jr.?

I don't know anything about your personal life and don't care to find out anything (not saying that in a mean way).  My assessment of your message has nothing to do with you personally.  You actually seem to be one of the more normal prophets we've had in a while.

Wouldn't we appreciate it if they first sought to understand the wonderful source of strength and spiritual power that the Book of Mormon and the modern day "thus saith the Lord" revelations that he has offered to the world?  Perhaps you should read and ponder and pray about the Book of Shiloh where some of my revelations have been published at the least.

If the Lord has already confirmed something to us, should we ask the Holy Ghost to confirm the opposite?  The Holy Ghost has confirmed to me that Pres. Nelson is a true prophet, so why would I read the scriptures of someone who is actively telling me that he's not?

There isn't anyone claiming to have opened the book sealed with seven seals spoken of in Revelation 5:1-5.  If you are aware of anyone else beside me, please provide me with their contact information so that I can verify your claim here.

I can't even provide you with your contact information and you are claiming to have opened them, why would providing other people's verify anything?

There have been other people preaching new revelations pertaining to the seven seals for decades.  Some on how exactly they will be or won't be opened, others on who will open them or did open them.  One of the main beliefs of David Koresh and the Branch Davidians was that he was opening the seven seals, which is why he was the messiah.  Gerald Flurry (I have no idea who he is, for all I know he could be you) wrote years ago that the seven seals have already been opened.

Everyone has their own individual take on these ideas, that's what they need to be special.  Otherwise they would be just like everyone else and no one would need to listen to them.  But the overall ideas they present are not new or unique.  What is unique is how they put themselves into the story.  

The message that I have isn't just to create some new splinter off of the LDS Church.  My church is the LDS Church.  Eve is sanctified and redeemed, not substituted by another.

Isn't this what most of the splinter churches say though?  I don't know any church that splintered from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints that did so with the intention of being a splinter sect to the main church.   They all seem to believe that they are actually the main church.

Edited by bluebell
10 hours ago, bluebell said:

I don't know anything about your personal life and don't care to find out anything (not saying that in a mean way).  My assessment of your message has nothing to do with you personally.  You actually seem to be one of the more normal prophets we've had in a while.

If the Lord has already confirmed something to us, should we ask the Holy Ghost to confirm the opposite?  The Holy Ghost has confirmed to me that Pres. Nelson is a true prophet, so why would I read the scriptures of someone who is actively telling me that he's not?

I can't even provide you with your contact information and you are claiming to have opened them, why would providing other people's verify anything?

There have been other people preaching new revelations pertaining to the seven seals for decades.  Some on how exactly they will be or won't be opened, others on who will open them or did open them.  One of the main beliefs of David Koresh and the Branch Davidians was that he was opening the seven seals, which is why he was the messiah.  Gerald Flurry (I have no idea who he is, for all I know he could be you) wrote years ago that the seven seals have already been opened.

Everyone has their own individual take on these ideas, that's what they need to be special.  Otherwise they would be just like everyone else and no one would need to listen to them.  But the overall ideas they present are not new or unique.  What is unique is how they put themselves into the story.  

Isn't this what most of the splinter churches say though?  I don't know any church that splintered from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints that did so with the intention of being a splinter sect to the main church.   They all seem to believe that they are actually the main church.

People like this that profess to speak for God or call themselves a prophet, scaaarrrre meeee. 

Edited by Tacenda
11 hours ago, bluebell said:

Did you ask specifically the question:
Is Russell M. Nelson not just the President of the Church with the duty to be a prophet, but is he also a lawfully appointed heir to the mantle of Lord's Anointed Prophet according to the law established in D&C 43:3-5?

If you didn't ask that question, then you are not being sufficiently thorough.  And, you should also know precisely every distinction and provision this question embodies before you ask this question.  Frankly, once you actually get that far, you wouldn't have to ask the Lord.  It would be obvious.  There isn't a "thus saith the Lord" revelation anywhere that appoints him as such, as the law God gave us requires.

You could give me this:
"Well, on this such and such discussion board there is a guy going by the moniker ProphetShiloh who claims he holds the keys of the Priesthood based upon him opening up the book sealed with seven seals, which further means that he is claiming to be the person that billions are awaiting at this time as the Messiah returned to redeem Zion, etc."

David Koresh never actually revealed anything substantial about the book sealed with seven seals.  He was posturing himself as a potential recipient of this, provided whatever conditions he was calling for were satisfied.  As to what he believed it to be we won't ever know because he was brutally murdered by the government.

I haven't heard about Gerald Flurry, but I will have a look and see what I can find out.  I am not him.  I am Jason.

It seems you are jaded and not really interested in what the book sealed with seven seals actually contains.

Edited by ProphetShiloh
3 hours ago, Tacenda said:

People like this that profess to speak for God or call themselves a prophet, scaaarrrre meeee. 

He has not called for anything violent or criminal outside of polygyny that I can recall.

Edited by Calm
12 hours ago, ProphetShiloh said:

Did you ask specifically the question:
Is Russell M. Nelson not just the President of the Church with the duty to be a prophet, but is he also a lawfully appointed heir to the mantle of Lord's Anointed Prophet according to the law established in D&C 43:3-5?

If you didn't ask that question, then you are not being sufficiently thorough.  And, you should also know precisely every distinction and provision this question embodies before you ask this question.  Frankly, once you actually get that far, you wouldn't have to ask the Lord.  It would be obvious.  There isn't a "thus saith the Lord" revelation anywhere that appoints him as such, as the law God gave us requires.

You could give me this:
"Well, on this such and such discussion board there is a guy going by the moniker ProphetShiloh who claims he holds the keys of the Priesthood based upon him opening up the book sealed with seven seals, which further means that he is claiming to be the person that billions are awaiting at this time as the Messiah returned to redeem Zion, etc."

David Koresh never actually revealed anything substantial about the book sealed with seven seals.  He was posturing himself as a potential recipient of this, provided whatever conditions he was calling for were satisfied.  As to what he believed it to be we won't ever know because he was brutally murdered by the government.

I haven't heard about Gerald Flurry, but I will have a look and see what I can find out.  I am not him.  I am Jason.

It seems you are jaded and not really interested in what the book sealed with seven seals actually contains.

I don't think God plays games like that with us.

"Well, sorry you thought something was true when it wasn't, but you see, you didn't use this exact wording so it was out of my hands...."

And not jaded, just not easily swayed from the path that God has shown me is the correct one.  

On 11/17/2021 at 8:55 AM, bluebell said:

I don't think God plays games like that with us.

He doesn't. And my witness of the Prophetic calling of President Nelson did not come a result of an answer to a prayer. The Lord volunteered that witness to me without my asking, just as He has assured me that this false ProphetShiloh is the type warned against by the Savior.