Hello, I am new here.

Hello everyone.

I thought I would join in the discussion here since I am from an LDS upbringing and am a fervent believer in the LDS Restoration through the Prophet Joseph Smith, Jr.

I have a very unique view of the LDS faith and hope to have substantive and edifying discussion with my brothers and sisters in the faith.  I do sincerely consider that I am the Prophet Shiloh.  You can read my published revelations at <link removed per the requirements of this discussion group>.

If anyone wishes to know anything else about me, feel free to ask here or in private messages.

Kind regards,

The Prophet Shiloh

Edited by ProphetShiloh

In another thread you mention you will become the President of the Church. Can you point to me in scripture where prophets have taken over others’ congregations rather than starting their own. 

Edited by Calm

Also in another you haven’t posted again yet, so perhaps you missed my questions. There are a couple of crucial phrases that I don’t understand what you mean by them. Pretty sure I am not the only one. I felt I was understanding much of what you said until I got to these and it is like slamming into a wall.

Here is my original question:

The veil, among other things, refers to a type of ancient encryption technology to conceal the real meaning behind the symbols utilized in God's words

Technology or methodology?  If the first, what type of technology are you thinking of?

The flesh-and-bone body of Michael-Adam is the Priesthood organization that was established by Joseph Smith, Jr….

After the above is explained, I hope wil explain how a body of a person can be a priesthood organization, but I doubt that will make sense without understanding the first. 

Rather, the Son of Man is a body of flesh-and-bone like his parents.  Since he is a male personage, this means that he would be a priesthood organization as opposed to a single human male person.

I trimmed it to be clear I am asking about the one phrase, at least for now.

Are you using “flesh-and-bone” to mean physical, material, or temporal organization/entity instead of a human body that we usually mean when using those terms?

Edited by Calm

He has presented a meal, it is easier to digest if you eat all the dishes. Don’t know the ending yet though, if it is an fulfilling pastime or a case of indigestion. I like hearing new ways of looking at stuff, but they need to feel not artificially complicated.  

Edited by Calm
9 hours ago, ProphetShiloh said:

Hello everyone.

I thought I would join in the discussion here since I am from an LDS upbringing and am a fervent believer in the LDS Restoration through the Prophet Joseph Smith, Jr.

I have a very unique view of the LDS faith and hope to have substantive and edifying discussion with my brothers and sisters in the faith.  I do sincerely consider that I am the Prophet Shiloh.  You can read my published revelations at www.bookofshiloh.com. 

If anyone wishes to know anything else about me, feel free to ask here or in private messages.

Kind regards,

The Prophet Shiloh

What are your plans for the church when you become the prophet? I know we just met, but can you do me a favor and get rid of garments? 

13 hours ago, Calm said:

In another thread you mention you will become the President of the Church. Can you point to me in scripture where prophets have taken over others’ congregations rather than starting their own. 

I said that the LDS people would eventually appoint me.  It is not a "take over" ploy of someone else's organization if all that is accomplished in the matter is in strict accordance with the rights and responsibilities of the organization.  The difficulty you have here is because the rights and responsibilities of the members of the LDS Church have been suppressed and ignored.  The members have every right to impeach and appoint a new president of the Church.

According to the Lord it is the responsibility of "the body" to appoint the individual who will preside over the Church as its president.

D&C 107
21 Of necessity there are presidents, or presiding officers growing out of, or appointed of or from among those who are ordained to the several offices in these two priesthoods.
22 Of the Melchizedek Priesthood, three Presiding High Priests, chosen by the body, appointed and ordained to that office, and upheld by the confidence, faith, and prayer of the church, form a quorum of the Presidency of the Church.

For whatever reason having succession based upon apostolic seniority to determine the new president was decided upon.  This was the decision of the people to do so and so the Lord is abiding this since he gave the people this responsibility.  So long as they all sustain and support him as such, this is who gets to sit in the seat of Moses and intercede on their behalf. (D&C 107:91)

Also, the Lord has established procedures by which a standing Church President can have a controversy raised against them, which can further lead to them being impeached and replaced by a new individual.

D&C 107
81 There is not any person belonging to the church who is exempt from this council of the church.
82 And inasmuch as a President of the High Priesthood shall transgress, he shall be had in remembrance before the common council of the church, who shall be assisted by twelve counselors of the High Priesthood;
83 And their decision upon his head shall be an end of controversy concerning him.
84 Thus, none shall be exempted from the justice and the laws of God, that all things may be done in order and in solemnity before him, according to truth and righteousness.
99 Wherefore, now let every man learn his duty, and to act in the office in which he is appointed, in all diligence.
100 He that is slothful shall not be counted worthy to stand, and he that learns not his duty and shows himself not approved shall not be counted worthy to stand.

This power or ability of the saints to raise up a controversy against the Church President is backed up by this prophecy:

D&C 64
38 For it shall come to pass that the inhabitants of Zion shall judge all things pertaining to Zion.
39 And liars and hypocrites shall be proved by them, and they who are not apostles and prophets shall be known.

There is also an unpublished revelation received by Joseph Smith, Jr., in 1838 that gives considerable detail as to how the stakes of Zion or the members of the Church can carry out the impeachment of a Church President deemed to have become wayward or derelict in some manner.  It is a known historical fact that Joseph himself stood trial on at least two occasions under these impeachment provisions.  If Joseph Smith, Jr., could be called to a trial for his appointment as president of the Church, certainly Russell M. Nelson could also be brought up for trial.

1 A question asked of the LORD concerning the trying of the First Presidency of the Church of Latter-day Saints for transgression according to the item of law found in the 3rd Section of the [1835] Book of Covenants, 37th verse: [D&C 107:82-84 or 1BC 118:82-84]--
2 Whether the decision of such a council of one Stake shall be conclusive for Zion and all the stakes.
3 Answer: Thus saith the LORD, the time has now come when a decision of such a council would not answer for Zion and all her stakes.
4 Question: What will answer for Zion and all her stakes?
5 Answer: Thus saith the LORD: Let the First Presidency of My church be held in full fellowship in Zion and all her stakes until they shall be found transgressors by such an high council as is named in the 3rd Section, 37th verse of the [1835] Book of Covenants in Zion by three witnesses standing against each member of said Presidency.
6 And said witnesses shall be of long and faithful standing, and such also as cannot be impeached by other witnesses before said council.

7 And when a decision is had by such a council in Zion, it shall only be for Zion, it shall not answer for her stakes.
8 But if said decision be acknowledged by the council of her stakes, then it shall answer for her stakes. But if it is not acknowledged by the stakes, then such stakes may have the privilege of hearing for themselves.
9 Or, if said decision shall be acknowledged by a majority of her stakes, then it shall answer for all her stakes.
10 And again, the Presidency of said church may be tried by the voice of the whole body of the church of Zion, and the voice of a majority of all her stakes.
11 And again, except a majority is had by the voice of the church of Zion, and a majority of her stakes, the charges will be considered not sustained.
12 And in order to sustain such charge or charges before said church of Zion or her stakes, such witnesses must be had as is named above;
13 That is, three witnesses to each president, who are of long and faithful standing that cannot be impeached by other witnesses before the church of Zion or her stakes.
14 And all this, saith the LORD, because of wicked and aspiring men, let all your doings be in meekness and in humility before Me.
Even so, Amen.

When it becomes the conscientious free-will decision of the body of the LDS Church to recognize that it has been being led by Babylonian usurpers who are doing the bidding of the dragon-serpent, and they prefer instead to appoint the Shiloh Messiah as their president, this is the just reversal of an illegitimate take over by the adversary.

14 hours ago, Calm said:

Here is my original question:

The veil, among other things, refers to a type of ancient encryption technology to conceal the real meaning behind the symbols utilized in God's words

Technology or methodology?  If the first, what type of technology are you thinking of?

After the above is explained, I hope wil explain how a body of a person can be a priesthood organization, but I doubt that will make sense without understanding the first. 

I trimmed it to be clear I am asking about the one phrase, at least for now.

Are you using “flesh-and-bone” to mean physical, material, or temporal organization/entity instead of a human body that we usually mean when using those terms?

The technology that I refer to is the Adamic metalanguage of symbol.  Symbolism is the methodology of this technology.  Just like modern encryption requires the usage of keys that contain crucial compressed information, so too does this language of symbol have keys that contain crucial compressed information.  In this case, what I share comes directly out of the book sealed with seven seals, which is the book that can only be read by someone who has the keys to decipher its contents.  This privilege has been reserved for the Messiah alone.  Joseph Smith, Jr., was such.

A body of flesh and bone is a plurality of physical human beings who have received sufficient enlightenment and worthily qualified to be received by covenant into a society of some kind.  This is also accompanied with some kind of formal ordinance to ensure that there is orderliness.  When the members of these bodies pass away due to the death of their physical tabernacles, they continue on in the spirit world as members of these heavenly hosts.  They help form the "vine" of divinity.  Humans indeed live in a spiritual matrix of creation.

For example, the Holy Ghost or Comforter is a heavenly host of ministering spirits who are all joined together as a body of "one" as they serve in their capacity as angels of God.  There is also a heavenly host of spirits at the Son or Second Comforter level of authority and accountability.  Likewise, there is a host of spirits of exalted gods that imbue the fullness of the Father upon those who are proven true and faithful in all things and become members of the flesh-and-bone body of the Father.

When a person enters into the covenant of baptism and receives the gift of the Holy Ghost, they become spiritually born/resurrected into a new life as a member of the flesh-and-bone body of that Church.  In the case of the LDS Church founded by Joseph Smith, Jr., this body of flesh and bone is the body of Eve in the new world.  In the case of the other churches, none of them have the fullness so they are represented by the creatures that are less than man.  The early Christians are the "fishes" of Elohim's cosmos.  The people of Islam are the "fowls".  The Protestants are the "creatures on dry ground".  The LDS are "man".

When a person enters into the oath and covenant of the Melchizedek Priesthood as established by Joseph Smith, Jr., they become a member of the flesh-and-bone body of Michael-Adam in the new world.  The individual members of these bodies are also referred to as spirit children of these bodies, but they are in fact also members of these very bodies by covenant.

If you examine what the Apostle Paul taught the brethren of the priesthood in Ephesians 5:30 you will see that he understood clearly the manner in which the flesh-and-bone body of Christ is the collective of all those men (and women) who enter into the ranks of the priesthood.  He said: "For ye are members of his [Christ's] body, of his flesh and of his bone."

If there is an offshoot organization that breaks away from the parent organizations, this is an offspring of those parents.  Abel, Cain, and Seth are examples who can also be found at this time.  The parallel is precise and unmistakable when it is opened to your view.  Seth is about 60 years old now.  Cain is ruling the roost, so to speak, like he has it all sewn up in his favor.  He doesn't think his lies and murders will be exposed, but that time is soon to come.  And, sadly, Abel has been a dead body for some time now that has yet to receive burial to rest in peace.  He won't be able to do so until Cain is brought to justice for his murder and his minions are impeached (cast down) from their heavenly stations of power and glory.

The many offshoots from the LDS Restoration other than these are the many offspring of Adam and Eve that we are not given the names of.  They carry on the teachings of their parents to some extent, but they form into their own distinct organizations and form a unique and individual identity as a being of flesh and bone.

We also learn that none of these other offspring repent when Adam and Eve are redeemed and invite their children to come and partake of their redemption with them.  It appears that Seth is the only son who participates in the redemption of Zion.  Therefore, it is these other rebellious children who perpetuate the fall of Adam and Eve into the new world because Adam, Eve, and Seth overcome it and regain the kingdom in power, victory, and glory.  These are who are spoken of in D&C 76 when it says that they remain as if no redemption has been made.  They remain under the second death.

13 hours ago, Calm said:

He has presented a meal, it is easier to digest if you eat all the dishes. Don’t know the ending yet though, if it is an fulfilling pastime or a case of indigestion. I like hearing new ways of looking at stuff, but they need to feel not artificially complicated.  

What I teach cannot be reconciled with the existing paradigm that the precepts of men are all rooted in.

I teach from an entirely new paradigm that will need to be allowed to stand on its own merits in the face of God's word.

Those who have cultivated the capacity to ruminate, who also become as a little child, have a good chance of getting where I am coming from.

If you judge what I teach strictly based upon your own conceptions, instead of creating a sandbox, so to speak, to investigate them according to their own capacity to make sense from God's point of view and from his own tongue, then it will appear to be mere foolishness.

I commend you for at least being interested in a completely new way of looking at things.  This is a great first step.

Just now, Chum said:

I've never met anyone running for Prophet before.

I'm not running for Prophet.  I am already the Lord's Anointed Prophet according to the law that God gave in D&C 43:3-5.  The office of Lord's Anointed Prophet has nothing whatever to do with the choice, vote, sustaining, etc., of the people.  This is why it is called the Lord's Anointed.

It is a fallacy to presume that the president of the LDS Church is also automatically the Lord's Anointed Prophet.

The Church and the Priesthood became separated in 1890 when the Son of Man came and the keys of the Priesthood went to the Son of Man.

If you finish reading D&C 43 carefully you will notice where the Lord calls upon the saints to appoint Joseph Smith, Jr., as the president of the Church.  The Lord is inferring that the person who is the president of the Church must be chosen and appointed by the body.

He later on gives the revelation in D&C 107 explicitly affirming that this is how that office works.  See verse 21-22.  If the Latter-day Saints want a true Lord's Anointed Prophet at the head of the Church, such that they can be led and guided correctly and receive the mysteries of the kingdom, it is their responsibility to impeach the standing officer who is totally neglecting his duty to "be like unto Moses" (v91) and appoint the true "prophet like unto Moses" to sit in that seat.

11 minutes ago, ProphetShiloh said:

I'm not running for Prophet.  I am already the Lord's Anointed Prophet

But

1 hour ago, ProphetShiloh said:

The members have every right to impeach and appoint a new president of the Church.

According to the Lord it is the responsibility of "the body" to appoint the individual who will preside over the Church as its president.

You are suggesting the body ought to appoint you Prophet, which seems to imply you aren't appointed now.

Also Prophet is a hefty position. Could we start smaller and see how it goes?

11 hours ago, Mike Drop said:

What are your plans for the church when you become the prophet? I know we just met, but can you do me a favor and get rid of garments? 

The first thing is to expose all of the corruption and falsehoods that have crept into the Church so that the people will have a clear choice whether they want to participate in building Zion according to celestial law (D&C 105:5) or if they prefer to side with Babylon and move in that direction.  This setting in order will entail a massive feast on new "thus saith the Lord" revelations that set straight the many controversies and corruptions of the LDS Church.

High on the list is to immediately put a full stop to the financial pillaging of the members.  What they call the law of tithing is an abomination in the sight of God that robs everyone (rich and poor) of their ability to establish an eternal inheritance.  People boast thinking that they have eternal families, but they have no eternal inheritance by which to take care of them.  What is being done right now is a solemn mockery in the sight of God. The celestial economic system was designed for the saints to escape the financial bondage of Babylon.  As it stands right now, the LDS members are being pillaged by the LDS Church and Babylon both.  It really really sucks financially to be LDS right now.  The 100+ billion that the Church has invested in stocks and bonds will be liquidated and used to establish United Orders so that the Saints can borrow money at 0% interest rates.  (Some fees like PMI may be required on some loans, but not to exceed 2%.)

Everyone will want to keep their financial records from their tithing settlements because their just tithe shall be calculated in the simple manner that the Lord revealed through Joseph Smith, Jr.  A person's just tithe is based upon their net worth and increase of net worth from year to year. Calculating their tithe based upon their raw income is a gross perversion.  All that people have overpaid in tithes will be credited toward their inheritance and accounted for in the common fund of the United Order.  If they have need of these funds, they can draw them down in the process the lord calls redeeming them.  Otherwise, they remain available for others of the order to borrow with zero interest so that they can escape the financial bondage of Babylon and the usury that it allows.  Zion shall begin to thrive exceedingly if the people truly catch the vision of this free-market economic system that does away with usury and incentivizes people to build up their abundance instead of living in lavish consumption.

All of the ordinance records will need to be set in order as well.  The corruptions to the temple rites will be corrected.  Those who have or don't have priesthood will be set in order.  Families who are eternal shall be set in order in the way that God has revealed.

The political laws of the civic government will be set in order by repealing all laws that trespass the boundaries of individual sovereignty.  This will of course take some time as the people need to be convinced of the truth of how essential it is to unleash true liberty and get the oppression of Babylon and its micromanagement done away with.

I figure that is a pretty good start.  Mostly it will be a lot of hard work on everyone's part that I suspect some will love and that some will hate.

5 hours ago, rpn said:

Welcome!   I have two questions: 

Why the name you've chosen?

Its significance?  

The Lord gave me this name to identify me as the individual prophesied of in Genesis 49.

It's significance is that I am who the Lord has appointed as his anointed prophet at this time.

Shiloh is the individual from the tribe of Joseph who has the birthright who is to gather the tribes of Israel.

6 minutes ago, Chum said:

You are suggesting the body ought to appoint you Prophet, which seems to imply you aren't appointed now.

Also Prophet is a hefty position. Could we start smaller and see how it goes?

You still seem to be hung up on the idea that the President of the Church is automatically the Lord's Anointed Prophet.  This assumption is a fallacy.

I already am the Lord's Anointed Prophet, as I said.  This appointment is in accordance with the law that the Lord established in D&C 43:3-5.

And, yes, the current individual appointed to be the President of the LDS Church is Russell M. Nelson.  The saints will need to raise up a controversy against him and have him impeached.  This would be extremely easy to do if they put their minds to it.  Is all they have to do is pick one of the many ways in which he has gone contrary to the oracles of God and hold a trial about it.  Then, they would simply choose to have me as their President and I would then take the helm of responsibility to begin to be like unto Moses and lead the people Israel back to a state of being no more molested by Babylon in their individual rights.

7 minutes ago, ProphetShiloh said:

High on the list is to immediately put a full stop to the financial pillaging of the members.  What they call the law of tithing is an abomination in the sight of God that robs everyone (rich and poor) of their ability to establish an eternal inheritance. 

Hmmm. You know our decade of abject poverty ended at pretty much when we stopped paying tithing. I thought it was a coincidence but you're saying God wants us to hoard our capital.

Will your restored-restored Gospel reveal that God is a shareholder? Is He behind WallStBets?

10 minutes ago, ProphetShiloh said:

You still seem to be hung up on the idea that the President of the Church is automatically the Lord's Anointed Prophet.  This assumption is a fallacy.

I mean Nelson is awesome. The 98yo in the 72yo body thing is pretty amazing. What do you have that's more miraculous than that?

18 minutes ago, ProphetShiloh said:

I already am the Lord's Anointed Prophet, as I said.  This appointment is in accordance with the law that the Lord established in D&C 43:3-5.

D&C 43:3-5:  "And this ye shall know assuredly—that there is none other appointed unto you to receive commandments and revelations until he be taken, if he abide in me.  But verily, verily, I say unto you, that none else shall be appointed unto this gift except it be through him; for if it be taken from him he shall not have power except to appoint another in his stead. And this shall be a law unto you, that ye receive not the teachings of any that shall come before you as revelations or commandments;"

What evidence do you offer that these verses are about you? 

Would you be willing to share any of your prophecies with us?

Edited by Olmec Donald
26 minutes ago, Chum said:

Hmmm. You know our decade of abject poverty ended at pretty much when we stopped paying tithing. I thought it was a coincidence but you're saying God wants us to hoard our capital.

Will your restored-restored Gospel reveal that God is a shareholder? Is He behind WallStBets?

I made a reference to the celestial economic system, which apparently is still undefined for you.  I recognize that the United Order is very poorly understood among the LDS people.  Most of them think it is some kind of voluntary communalism where everyone is centrally micromanaged by a bishop who collects everyone's income and then divvies it out as he thinks best.  This arrangement would be worse abomination than the current tithing system they are robbing the people with.  This communalism approach of handling the economy is a blatant violation of the boundaries of individual sovereignty and thus goes against everything God is about.

The United Order makes it so that people can consecrate all of their wealth in their stewardship, minus the tithe portion which is based solely upon their net worth and what they need to operate on, into their inheritance.  This is the portion that the Lord calls their surplus which is to be consecrated into the common fund of the United Order.

When they do this they are given a receipt as to what their portion in the common fund is.  If they ever need money they don't have to get a loan out of the common fund.  They just redeem whatever of their own funds that they need with the only consequence being that they have diminished their own inheritance.  The same thing applies to those who may wish to continue enjoying a lavish life of luxury.  They simply diminish their own capacity to lay up their treasures in heaven.  God says of those who do this that their reward is with them.  Even the prodigal son was allowed to go and squander his inheritance if that was his choice. 

Others who do not have an inheritance yet can borrow from the common fund for various things, as the order is able to accommodate.  When they pay it back, it is without any usury.  Thus there is no longer financial bondage that oppresses the saints.  The status of a person being poor will be done away with rather quickly when there are no instruments of usury (whether it be rents of mortgage interest, for example) constantly bleeding them of their net worth.

So the Lord wants the saints to hoard their capital, so to speak, in such a way that the Order can make everyone's surplus wealth accessible to the use of the less fortunate so that they can get out from under financial bondage.  This is actually the opposite of hoarding since it actually makes everyone's surplus wealth accessible to the use of others without the bondage of usury.  The UO gives the society a break from financial oppression.  Creativity and productivity will surge and the standard of living will rise faster than we saw with just plain old Capitalism.

I am not preaching a restored-restored Gospel.  I am preaching the very same Gospel that Joseph Smith, Jr., endeavored to establish that the Gentiles rejected and have corrupted into a Luciferian quagmire of bondage and oppression.  I am carrying out the promise that God made that he would set his hand the second time to recover his people of the scattered remnants of the tribes of Israel.

With regard to your question about WallStBets, God's hands are in a multitude of things.  He works even through those who are wicked.  He only reveals things to me that are pertinent for me.  I do not have any communication as to what, if anything, God is doing there.  Sorry that I cannot offer you anything enlightening on that subject.

Edited by ProphetShiloh
24 minutes ago, Chum said:

I mean Nelson is awesome. The 98yo in the 72yo body thing is pretty amazing. What do you have that's more miraculous than that?

I have opened the book sealed with seven seals and am a prophet, seer, and revelator as Joseph Smith, Jr., was.

BANNED BEHAVIORS include but are not limited to:
• Spamming or advertising products, publications, or websites

@ProphetShiloh do not do it anymore and go back to your past posts and scrub them out.  If you use this site for any recruiting you will be banned permanently.  

1 hour ago, Olmec Donald said:

D&C 43:3-5:  "And this ye shall know assuredly—that there is none other appointed unto you to receive commandments and revelations until he be taken, if he abide in me.  But verily, verily, I say unto you, that none else shall be appointed unto this gift except it be through him; for if it be taken from him he shall not have power except to appoint another in his stead. And this shall be a law unto you, that ye receive not the teachings of any that shall come before you as revelations or commandments;"

What evidence do you offer that these verses are about you? 

Would you be willing to share any of your prophecies with us?

The evidence that I have is a chain of revelations containing prophecies that I uniquely fulfill.

In the quoted passage the Lord laid down a law that said the successor of the Lord's Anointed Prophet would be established through the word of God given to a previous valid Prophet.  In other words, the domain of who is or who isn't a Lord's Anointed Prophet is constrained to be in accordance with "thus saith the Lord" revelations only.  God speaks for himself in his own words in first person.  He does not and will not delegate this to anyone else.

Can you show me a "thus saith the Lord" revelation that appointed Russell M. Nelson to be the Lord's Anointed Prophet?  No.  You cannot.  Such does not exist.  He should correct the LDS people and tell them that he does not have a lawful appointment of the Lord to be considered the Lord's Anointed Prophet.  Of course, he can most assuredly act confidently as the President of the Church because this office is appointed by the body and not by the Lord.  Reading further in D&C 43 affirms this when the Lord appeals to the people requesting that they appoint Joseph Smith, Jr., to that office.

To get into the investigation of my appointment as the Lord's Anointed Prophet you need to understand how and in what manner the Church (in its entirety as a body) was the legitimate successor of Joseph Smith, Jr., and go from there.  The law was complied with in D&C 90:3-5 where the Lord said that the gift to receive the oracles of God would go to another, yea even unto the Church.  He didn't say that it would go to the President of the Church.  He said that it went to the Church without further qualifications.  This is why the woman of Revelation 12 is said to become "clothed with the sun".  She received the robe of glory that she would pass on to her son who is the "man child" (a.k.a. the Son of Man).

The Lord again affirmed that he complied with the law he established in D&C 43 when he gave junior apostle Orson Hyde a revelation saying that the apostles were chosen of him to be his anointed, which is appropriate since they preside over the body of the Church in its entirety.  This is why it says that the woman wore a crown on her head with 12 stars on it.  When she was being driven into the wilderness there was no patriarch or first presidency.  She was presided over at that time by the Quorum of the Twelve.  And, take note, it didn't say the presiding star was clothed in the sun.  It was her entire body that was clothed with the sun.

The Lord again complied with the law of succession in the revelation he gave to junior apostle Wilford Woodruff in 1880.  In this revelation he again affirmed that the apostles were chosen of him to lead the people Israel.  But, the Lord qualified this appointment to only persist until the Son of Man came.  This effectively invoked the lawful succession of the keys of the priesthood to go from the Church to the Son of Man.  The scholarship of Margaret Barker is of particular interest here because she has uncovered a mistranslation in the Bible that did away with a passage that spoke of the Son of Man obtaining his garment of glory from his mother.  This did in fact take place in 1890 according to prophecy.

Unfortunately, so far as I have yet investigated, nobody was aware that the Son of Man did come in 1890.  But, this is when the Lord did as he said he would do in OD-1.  The Lord said that he would remove from their place any, even the President of the Church, if they went contrary to the oracles ("thus saith the Lord" revelation) of God.  When the entire Church sustained the Manifesto, the Lord did exactly as he said he would do, which was to remove the Church from her place as having the keys and authority to administer the laws and ordinances of exaltation which belong intrinsically to the Priesthood.

If you examine the many other oracles that the Lord gave during the decade of the 1880's which were not published or canonized, it is clear that the Lord indeed did remove the keys of the Priesthood from the Church and gave them to the new priesthood organization that he commanded President John Taylor to organize in an 1883 revelation.  He said that some things belong more properly to the Priesthood and that its organization the School of the Prophets should be organized.  He eventually did so in a way that they could carry on the higher laws despite the fact that the government was sorely persecuting the saints living these higher laws.  The exact same division of Church and Priesthood existed in Joseph Smith, Jr.'s, day and time as well.  This is not an unprecedented development at all.

This Priesthood body that was the Son of Man was in fact the birth of Abel in the new world.  After the passing of John Taylor this organization was headed by President John Woolley.  This fulfilled prophecy in his patriarchal blessing received as an 8-year old boy under the hands of Joseph Smith, Sr., who prophesied that in due time he would be known as the Lord's Anointed.  He indeed was as the President of the flesh-and-bone body of Jehovah-Abel in the new world.

And, sadly, we know what befell Abel.  He had a jealous brother who didn't want to offer the acceptable celestial offering, but he also didn't want to honor and obey the brother that was the chosen and appointed as the Firstborn of Man (Adam and Eve).  The manner by which Cain slew Abel is addressed in the non-canonical books of Adam and Eve.  And we learn more of the details of how Seth was the appointed replacement to stand in Abel's place as his kinsman redeemer brother.  The name Seth means "appointed" so this fulfills the law on who the successor of Abel is.

The identity of Seth is actually pretty easy to put together.  This is a new School of the Prophets that had its beginning at the same time when the pattern or blueprint says that Seth should come into the new world.  It says that Adam was 130 years old when Seth was born.  If you take the birthday of Adam in the new world to be April 6th, 1830, which it was, then the year window for the time of Seth is April 1960 to 1961. 

Now, this isn't the birth of a single human being, just like April 6th, 1830 wasn't the time of Joseph Smith, Jr.'s, birth.  This is when the word of God is being given to call a body to order.  In the case of Seth, his birth coincides with a prophet beginning to receive "thus saith the Lord" revelations.  In this case if you examine the revelations of the Prophet Onias (now deceased as of 2018) they began in exactly this window of time and they all are in full harmony with the School of the Prophets he formed as performing the mission of Seth.  Although he went to his grave not knowing that he was the face of the Son of Man (Jehovah-Seth).  He was a very simple and poorly educated man who didn't make any airs about himself.  He just received a large body of "thus saith the Lord" revelations.  He was the Elias forerunner prophet to prepare the people for the return of the Messiah.

If his revelations are examined carefully it says that the successor of the Prophet Onias would be the One Mighty and Strong, which is Adam in his redeemed state over whom the Savior returned would preside.  This is where I come in.  I fulfill all of the qualifications in the body of oracles that the Prophet Onias received, as well as others in the Bible and the D&C.  The most prominent being that I opened the book sealed with seven seals that only the Lion of the Tribe of Judah and the Root of David (Jesse) could do.  See Revelation 5:1-5. 

Since this book can only be opened by the Messiah, and I opened it as Jesus and Joseph Smith, Jr., did, then I am the Branch Prophet spoken of in D&C 113 who is the Root of David from the house of Joseph.  There it says that the keys of the kingdom and the priesthood are rightly his.  The name Shiloh actually embodies the meaning "unto whom the right belongeth".  The long trail of the word of God that I have pointed out reveals all the mysteries of creation and points to me as the Shiloh Messiah spoken of in Genesis 49 as well as in the JST of Genesis 50.

D&C 113
5 What is the root of Jesse spoken of in the 10th verse of the 11th chapter?
6 Behold, thus saith the Lord, it is a descendant of Jesse, as well as of Joseph, unto whom rightly belongs the priesthood, and the keys of the kingdom, for an ensign, and for the gathering of my people in the last days.

The time has come for the LDS Restoration to be redeemed from the condemnation and buffetings of the adversary that it has been put under peril and tribulation by.  The time for the Father and the Son to defeat and cast down the usurpation of the Kingdom by Lucifer-Cain has come.  I recommend that all who consider this do so in the spirit of meekness and sobriety. 

I am not allowed to share any links to my published online materials.  I'm sorry.

Hope this answers your questions.

Edited by ProphetShiloh
1 hour ago, ProphetShiloh said:

All of the ordinance records will need to be set in order as well.  The corruptions to the temple rites will be corrected.  Those who have or don't have priesthood will be set in order.  Families who are eternal shall be set in order in the way that God has revealed.

A delightfully coy way of saying we need to undo Official Declaration 2?