What are your opinions on [Christian(mormon) Friendly] [Agnostics]?

Bad_Wolf

So, first- Begging your pardon, This is a difficult topic to even explain.
Feel free to think of this as a philosophical exercise, and with zero intent to provoke...

However there exists rare people whom are... "incapable of faith"
however believe the philosophy behind... [The Gospel] to be... [mostly accurate]
(like 90%+)

We advocate for your rights, and agree with your perspective on 'just about everything'
However... its difficult for us to explain our true selves.

What might you say to ones such as us?

Does it not take  ' faith ' to step onto an elevator ? Sometimes they break, sometimes they get stuck and yet we still get on them. I remember getting on one of the six ( I think ) that took me to the 87th floor of the Empire State Building and then got on another that took me to the 102nd floor where the lookout was. I never once doubted the quality of the materials used or the skill of the engineers who designed it , or the integrity of the builders who made it. As you say , I was not one of the rare folks who doubt and will never get on an elevator, they may be incapable of faith but only perhaps on that singular situation. I bet they still are capable of faith in something. I assume you meant that someone may be incapable of faith in God or Christ or the gospel. Hebrews speaks of faith in the unseen but still true. I can understand those who don't receive a great spiritual vision but see " truth " from an intellectual point of view . The scriptures even list that as one of the spiritual gifts. 

2 hours ago, Bad_Wolf said:

So, first- Begging your pardon, This is a difficult topic to even explain.
Feel free to think of this as a philosophical exercise, and with zero intent to provoke...

however believe the philosophy behind... [The Gospel] to be... [mostly accurate]
(like 90%+)

We advocate for your rights, and agree with your perspective on 'just about everything'
However... its difficult for us to explain our true selves.

What might you say to ones such as us?

There is risk in full commitment of any kind, and only youth seem prepared to make commitments to the unknown.  "Fools run in where angels fear to tread," and all that.  Maybe it is an excess of daily endorphins that help youth run around smiling and happy.  Whatever the case, youth seem able to get married and have children almost without any pre-planning, sometimes in devil-may-care fashion.

Others perceive danger in any hard and fast belief system.  Real commitment can take one down the garden path of good intentions to a place of great disappointment.  Better to be cagey and cautious, right?  Not so much a matter of philosophy as a matter of mood.  The question to be asked is Pascal's Wager -- is it worth it?

15 hours ago, Bad_Wolf said:

Faith is an action of choice.  So I'm not sure I believe this.