Now my son (my oldest) is very sick with COVID-19.

I pray for you and your family, Brother Bill.  As sorry as I am for what you're going through, the Lord can see you through it.  His Will be done.  All the Best.

-Ken

Praying for you.   But you're wrong about your long lost relatives.   If you can bring yourself to be charitable, let them do what they can to repent (and even if they are merely gloating or self-aggrandizing, be your best Christlike self in allowing them to help you (even if it doesn't help you.  Heck if it makes you mad enough, you  might even live longer). 

On 9/14/2021 at 6:50 PM, Bill “Papa” Lee said:

My family, one who supports vaccines seems to be under attack by an enemy we cannot see! Once again, I call upon my friends here, to be in prayer against this unseen foe, despite our best efforts. Now it attacks my oldest Son Joshua, who pushes himself to hard. In addition, I will be seeing a surgeon in early October, because my many rounds of meds have failed to halt my mounting health problems. The first time I had to have the surgery I am facing (again) was soooooo very painful. Because of this I wonder if I want to wage this battle once again. The surgeon will have to cut (or remove) so dangerously close to my brain again, if not in it. Therefore, I fear what that might mean. I don’t have much of a mind, so I want to keep what is still there! 

Yes, I do have a brain 😄. Although much (if not all) of everything I write might (or does) suggest otherwise. I don’t, or won’t speak of this in Social Media, in an effort to keep others from trying to create reasons to drop by, announced, or even worse, unannounced. Especially extended family, whom I have not seen in many years, who now wish to pretend that I truly matter. So, I come here, or ask for prayer via “prayer rolls”, where few others know, except very close, and loving family who know my circumstances. 

Anyway, this is my long winded (worded) way of asking for your prayers. I don’t do a lot of posting these days, as I am trying to focus of both my Spiritual and Physical wellbeing right now. A course of action that seems prudent for now, so God’s speed to you all. 

Hang in there.

8 hours ago, Jeanne said:

You Matter!

Never got to say, thanks for always being kind to people here, never forgot how kind you were to me years ago when I first showed up here.  Board is lucky to have you.

2 hours ago, poptart said:

Hang in there.

Never got to say, thanks for always being kind to people here, never forgot how kind you were to me years ago when I first showed up here.  Board is lucky to have you.

That, means a lot, Thank you very much, Thank you yoiMLmvwey..l

ep.u

14 hours ago, poptart said:

Hang in there.

We don't see enough of Jeanne! 

On 9/15/2021 at 1:13 PM, rpn said:

Praying for you.   But you're wrong about your long lost relatives.   If you can bring yourself to be charitable, let them do what they can to repent (and even if they are merely gloating or self-aggrandizing, be your best Christlike self in allowing them to help you (even if it doesn't help you.  Heck if it makes you mad enough, you  might even live longer). 

Maybe you are right; who knows?