Jump to content

James Huntsman's Tithing Refund Lawsuit Thrown Out


Recommended Posts

Nielsen saying the funds were thought of as tithing does not make them tithing, Hinckley identified the used funds as earnings on invested tithing funds and the Court found that to be true  

image.thumb.png.c0e3b815f1d531d6dd25616dcdfd4b42.png

Link to comment

I weirdly enjoy reading legal documents and rulings. So long as there's not too much technical legal jargon, it's usually lucid writing and quite reasonable.

Link to comment
13 hours ago, Fair Dinkum said:

Uhhh ... Fair Dinkum?  James Huntsman isn't Jon Huntsman.  It is the former, not the latter, who filed this suit.

Link to comment
16 hours ago, Kenngo1969 said:

Uhhh ... Fair Dinkum?  James Huntsman isn't Jon Huntsman.  It is the former, not the latter, who filed this suit.

 

7 hours ago, Fair Dinkum said:

Nothing escapes you.  Thanks, I've corrected my error

That's why I get paid the big money around here.  That's right!  I am the only person making money off of MD&DB! :P :nea: 

;) :D 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Kenngo1969 said:

 

That's why I get paid the big money around here.  That's right!  I am the only person making money off of MD&DB! :P :nea: 

;) :D 

Sorry to disappoint but I have been selling the personal information of everyone here for years.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, The Nehor said:

Sorry to disappoint but I have been selling the personal information of everyone here for years.

 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...