James Huntsman's Tithing Refund Lawsuit Thrown Out

Nielsen saying the funds were thought of as tithing does not make them tithing, Hinckley identified the used funds as earnings on invested tithing funds and the Court found that to be true  

image.thumb.png.c0e3b815f1d531d6dd25616dcdfd4b42.png

I weirdly enjoy reading legal documents and rulings. So long as there's not too much technical legal jargon, it's usually lucid writing and quite reasonable.

13 hours ago, Fair Dinkum said:

Uhhh ... Fair Dinkum?  James Huntsman isn't Jon Huntsman.  It is the former, not the latter, who filed this suit.

16 hours ago, Kenngo1969 said:

Uhhh ... Fair Dinkum?  James Huntsman isn't Jon Huntsman.  It is the former, not the latter, who filed this suit.

7 hours ago, Fair Dinkum said:

Nothing escapes you.  Thanks, I've corrected my error

That's why I get paid the big money around here.  That's right!  I am the only person making money off of MD&DB! :P :nea: 

;) :D 

1 hour ago, Kenngo1969 said:

That's why I get paid the big money around here.  That's right!  I am the only person making money off of MD&DB! :P :nea: 

;) :D 

Sorry to disappoint but I have been selling the personal information of everyone here for years.

3 hours ago, The Nehor said:

Sorry to disappoint but I have been selling the personal information of everyone here for years.