AP article on Church/Covid/vaccine’s dividing members

Just now, MiserereNobis said:

I am currently taking ivermectin.

For rosacea :P My dermatologist told me to try it out as a topical cream on my face. He suggested the horse product because it is WAY cheaper than the human one and for topical dermatological purposes there is no difference between the two. I haven't noticed any change yet, but it hasn't been that long. If it works, I'd rather use it than the steroid normally prescribed. The only downside is they put some sort of apple flavoring in the paste and I hate the smell of it.

If it does work for my rosacea maybe I can secure an interview with Tucker Carlson and share my story!

1 hour ago, MiserereNobis said:

If it does work for my rosacea maybe I can secure an interview with Tucker Carlson and share my story!

They might name a pillow after you.

Edited by Chum
38 minutes ago, MiserereNobis said:

For rosacea :P My dermatologist told me to try it out as a topical cream on my face. He suggested the horse product because it is WAY cheaper than the human one and for topical dermatological purposes there is no difference between the two. I haven't noticed any change yet, but it hasn't been that long. If it works, I'd rather use it than the steroid normally prescribed. The only downside is they put some sort of apple flavoring in the paste and I hate the smell of it.

At least topical Ivermectin has been FDA approved for use with rosacea. 

I am surprised that dermatologists are prescribing the horse medicine though, which is supposed to be an oral paste medicine for horses - hence the apple flavoring :D-and is a higher dose of medicine for much larger animals and a different formulation of ingredients.  Sounds like it is pretty popular for rosacea though, and some people swear by it: 

https://lesliebaumannmd.com/can-you-use-5-horse-paste-to-treat-rosacea/

If I had a choice between steroids, a $500 Ivermectin topical paste for humans, or a $5 Ivermectin oral paste for horses, I might be tempted to try it too.  

If however, I had a choice between a $5 horse paste untested for ingestion in humans for use with Covid, and a free vetted vaccine proven to be safe and effective, I would chose the free and effective option every time.  

Edited by pogi
4 hours ago, Rain said:

What does it matter that a high percentage or obese or high risk?  That they are acceptable loss?  That we should shut them away for the rest of their lives?  That if we should not accept them at hospitals?  That we can blame them?  

Serious question: I mean really, why do people like to keep pointing out that the obese and high risk are the majority of those with more complications?  What do they hope to happen from doing that?

It is mostly to make them feel safer since it is more likely to happen to someone else. Same reason when there is a violent or sexual assault some people immediately look for reasons it is the victim’s fault. It is not always just out of cruelty or a desire to moralize. Often it is a knee jerk response to explain and hold on to some idea of justice and mentally reassure themselves it is very unlikely to happen to themselves or someone they care about because they would not be in that situation.

4 hours ago, MiserereNobis said:

I am told by a crazy person that wiping it all over your armpits prevents Covid.

4 hours ago, Bob Crockett said:

I don't see that he is qualified on this topic other than being a physician himself.  Don't get me wrong.  I fully support vaccination, masks etc.  But we would not ascribe common sense and good faith advice with something coming directly from God. 

I repeat that he is the prophet. He can speak on any matter and give counsel on any matter with or without having earned qualifications in that field. That he has the qualifications makes it even more confusing that those who have made covenants feel a deep need to question.

4 hours ago, MiserereNobis said:

Yeah, but then you would have to sit close to him when he does that lunatic laugh. Then you wonder if you should run or start performing an exorcism.