Jump to content

Covid III: Delta Force


Recommended Posts

I know her.

Risinger has been pushing Ivermectin for some time. Late last year she was recommending it as a preventative. I see she has dialed that back a little. She has always tried to cast Ivermectin as promising and also hocked hydroxychlorquine back when it was popular as the ‘miracle cure’ and has gone to bat for America’s Frontline Doctors (far right political group masquerading as a medical association) when their misinformation was censored on YouTube as dangerous. They are the scammers who are overcharging and basically selling Ivermectin prescriptions to anyone desperate enough to pay them. I don’t know who is better off. The ones who get the prescription they paid for or the ones who get nothing and they take the money anyways.

I would not be at all surprised to find she is making money from them in some way.

Link to comment
5 hours ago, The Nehor said:

I know her.

Risinger has been pushing Ivermectin for some time. Late last year she was recommending it as a preventative. I see she has dialed that back a little. She has always tried to cast Ivermectin as promising and also hocked hydroxychlorquine back when it was popular as the ‘miracle cure’ and has gone to bat for America’s Frontline Doctors (far right political group masquerading as a medical association) when their misinformation was censored on YouTube as dangerous. They are the scammers who are overcharging and basically selling Ivermectin prescriptions to anyone desperate enough to pay them. I don’t know who is better off. The ones who get the prescription they paid for or the ones who get nothing and they take the money anyways.

I would not be at all surprised to find she is making money from them in some way.

I wonder if Joe Rogan got his through her or a colleague. I watched a youtube with him and another guy talking about his quick recovery with Covid attributing it to many things he tried and Ivermectin was one of them. He's still coughing quite a bit though. He and this video shared of Risinger almost made me think twice about the treatment. Glad for your post to put me back to reality. 

https://www.facebook.com/jamie.beckert.7/videos/433163991435059

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Tacenda said:

I wonder if Joe Rogan got his through her or a colleague. I watched a youtube with him and another guy talking about his quick recovery with Covid attributing it to many things he tried and Ivermectin was one of them. He's still coughing quite a bit though. He and this video shared of Risinger almost made me think twice about the treatment. Glad for your post to put me back to reality. 

https://www.facebook.com/jamie.beckert.7/videos/433163991435059

Coughing comes with the territory. Rogaining taste and smell takes a while, too.

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, carbon dioxide said:

We are also dealing with a virus that causes long term damage to quite a few people who survive.  We are dealing with a virus that is filling hospitals.  Even if they survive, they consume massive amounts of resources.  When the hospitals are full of Covid, it harms all the non-Covid patients.   So many people are willing to dish the problem off to doctors and nurses.  They don't care how much they have to endure to keep these people alive. Then people use the great efforts they do keeping these people alive and declare the virus is not that big of a deal. Perhaps we need a few weeks where doctors and nurses go on strike.  Stop treating all Covid patients and we will see the real mortality rate of the virus. 

Yes to this!

Link to comment
2 hours ago, strappinglad said:

So , let's trash the messenger and ignore the message. When done to Fauci if he adjusts his message when new info comes out, well he is just following the science so leave him alone. 

The credibility of the messenger matters.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, strappinglad said:

So that's why there is that tickle in the throat ! 😊

Pun intended. Nice pivot to the double pun!

 

Edited by Bernard Gui
Link to comment
4 hours ago, strappinglad said:

So , let's trash the messenger and ignore the message. When done to Fauci if he adjusts his message when new info comes out, well he is just following the science so leave him alone. 

Strapping, just using your post for convenience, yours isn’t any ‘worse’ than others…

Guys and gals…you want to talk behaviour, go start your own thread please. Keep this one for good quality medical info, not debates please. 

Link to comment

https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wellness/israeli-scientists-say-their-antiviral-drug-could-stop-covid-19-679437

A team of Israeli scientists say that a drug previously used in an uncontrolled fashion to treat HIV has a direct antiviral effect against coronavirus, sending patients home virus-free within only a few days.
 
Code Pharma, which is headquartered in the Netherlands but has its research and development office in Israel and an Israeli CEO, recently completed a Phase I trial of its drug Codivir for use against coronavirus. On Monday, the Israeli research team that will support the Phase II trial applied for permission from the Helsinki Committee to move forward at the Barzilai Medical Center.
 
The Phase II study, which will involve around 150 patients and is expected to launch in the next month, will also take place in Spain, Brazil and South Africa. According to Code Pharma CEO Zyon Ayni, the goal is to complete the trial within about three to six months and then already apply for emergency use authorization of the drug.
Link to comment
1 minute ago, bsjkki said:

https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wellness/israeli-scientists-say-their-antiviral-drug-could-stop-covid-19-679437

A team of Israeli scientists say that a drug previously used in an uncontrolled fashion to treat HIV has a direct antiviral effect against coronavirus, sending patients home virus-free within only a few days.
 
Code Pharma, which is headquartered in the Netherlands but has its research and development office in Israel and an Israeli CEO, recently completed a Phase I trial of its drug Codivir for use against coronavirus. On Monday, the Israeli research team that will support the Phase II trial applied for permission from the Helsinki Committee to move forward at the Barzilai Medical Center.
 
The Phase II study, which will involve around 150 patients and is expected to launch in the next month, will also take place in Spain, Brazil and South Africa. According to Code Pharma CEO Zyon Ayni, the goal is to complete the trial within about three to six months and then already apply for emergency use authorization of the drug.

I am dubious.

The makers of Codivir have been claiming their drug helps against covid since at least May of last year. Their claims went way beyond the evidence at the time. They made a similar announcement in December of last year and couldn’t back it up. I don’t trust anything that company says about the drug at this point. Hopefully these trials will clear up the issue and someone else can make the determination.

I hope it turns out to work. An antiviral that works well against covid is needed.

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, bsjkki said:

https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wellness/israeli-scientists-say-their-antiviral-drug-could-stop-covid-19-679437

A team of Israeli scientists say that a drug previously used in an uncontrolled fashion to treat HIV has a direct antiviral effect against coronavirus, sending patients home virus-free within only a few days.
 
Code Pharma, which is headquartered in the Netherlands but has its research and development office in Israel and an Israeli CEO, recently completed a Phase I trial of its drug Codivir for use against coronavirus. On Monday, the Israeli research team that will support the Phase II trial applied for permission from the Helsinki Committee to move forward at the Barzilai Medical Center.
 
The Phase II study, which will involve around 150 patients and is expected to launch in the next month, will also take place in Spain, Brazil and South Africa. According to Code Pharma CEO Zyon Ayni, the goal is to complete the trial within about three to six months and then already apply for emergency use authorization of the drug.

Hopefully this will work, but caution may be wise if I understand this article correctly based on the company’s overhyping the effect of the drug for HIV. 
 

https://www.treatmentactiongroup.org/cure/media-monitor/story-claims-that-gammora-represents-a-potential-hiv-cure/


Also:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/firm-that-misled-about-covid-19-drug-now-claims-research-backs-up-claims/

Will be looking for more upto date info, so may find info that contradicts the above. 
 

Totally off topic, but feel the need to comment that choosing the name gammora for an HIV drug is a bit strange

Edited by Calm
Link to comment
14 hours ago, Calm said:

Hopefully this will work, but caution may be wise if I understand this article correctly based on the company’s overhyping the effect of the drug for HIV. 
 

https://www.treatmentactiongroup.org/cure/media-monitor/story-claims-that-gammora-represents-a-potential-hiv-cure/


Also:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/firm-that-misled-about-covid-19-drug-now-claims-research-backs-up-claims/

Will be looking for more upto date info, so may find info that contradicts the above. 
 

Totally off topic, but feel the need to comment that choosing the name gammora for an HIV drug is a bit strange

I think they chose it as a namesake for this guy, who protects humanity

image.png.3099ab608f83e4d42eef8fdbd1b3a17e.png

 

Link to comment
9 hours ago, CV75 said:

I think they chose it as a namesake for this guy, who protects humanity

image.png.3099ab608f83e4d42eef8fdbd1b3a17e.png

 

Who can forget the Gamera song?

Gamera! Gamera!
Gamera is really neat!
Gamera is filled with meat!
We've been eating Gamera!
Shell!
Teeth!
Eyes!
Flames!
Claws!
Breath!
Scales!
Fun!!

Link to comment
20 hours ago, The Nehor said:

On a lighter note:

Of course I got the vaccine with the stupid name. Comirnaty? Really? SpikeVax is a good name. Vaxzervria is at least decent.

Yes I saw that too. I suggested COVzer or PfiVID.

Link to comment
5 hours ago, bsjkki said:

🙃That odd. For me headaches, fatigue, and trouble sleeping were usually linked to school openings.🙃

Edited by Bernard Gui
Link to comment
49 minutes ago, bsjkki said:

Some important notes from the article:

Quote

The FDA itself has yet to make its own determination but typically follows the recommendations of its expert panel.

And:

Quote

In an extraordinary move, both FDA leaders and the panel indicated they were likely to take a second vote Friday afternoon on recommending the booster shots for older Americans and other high-risk groups.

 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...