Seriously No Politics ×

Stake and ward boundaries?

10 minutes ago, Scott Lloyd said:

You seem to have honed this pot stirring thing to a fine art

Dude, you should really go back and read some of your past post from years ago. I've been on here for around 6 or 7 months and haven't been hit too hard by the moderators yet, I think that's because I've read  old post and have figured out what I can and can't say. You are one on the conservative side I've used to figure out what I can and can't say because your willing to push the boundaries to "stir the pot", acting like your not is, well, I leave that one alone. There's a lot of "pot stirrers" on here, men and women, I'll admit that I am, how bout you? 

5 minutes ago, AtlanticMike said:

Dude, you should really go back and read some of your past post from years ago. I've been on here for around 6 or 7 months and haven't been hit too hard by the moderators yet, I think that's because I've read  old post and have figured out what I can and can't say. You are one on the conservative side I've used to figure out what I can and can't say because your willing to push the boundaries to "stir the pot", acting like your not is, well, I leave that one alone. There's a lot of "pot stirrers" on here, men and women, I'll admit that I am, how bout you? 

This place was never intended to be a level playing field. Once you accept that, it's much easier to get along.

18 minutes ago, jkwilliams said:

This place was never intended to be a level playing field. Once you accept that, it's much easier to get along.

Yes sir, understood. I don't see it as a level play field. I'll admit the first month or do I was like, what the hell !! And I've admitted that and apologized at least a half dozen times or so for being a total A hole. But, there are certain groups on here that will come at you full bore if you say something that offends or might be taken out of context. I understand I'm not your typical Mormon. I cuss, listen to questionable music, I can be harsh. But I can also say hang in there buddy, I love you and everything is going to be ok. I do that because there are a lot of people who just need to hear an "I love you" even if it's from a stranger. Basically, I'm not going to be something I'm not just to get along, I am who I am.