Seriously No Politics ×

Increasing state-authorized/Mandated segregation

33 minutes ago, jkwilliams said:

I thought your point was pretty obvious, and certainly more thoughtful than a South Park clip. 

Haha funny, but don't be upset at me because in the last few months I've realized this forum is actually a political forum disguised by the words Mormon dialogue". So yes, I throw a bunch of memes and videos in forums, especially ones that start getting political because I'm hoping it will perturb the "so called intellectuals" by having to scroll down and see a meme. Apparently it's working, I got you to post about it.😁

3 minutes ago, AtlanticMike said:

Haha funny, but don't be upset at me because in the last few months I've realized this forum is actually a political forum disguised by the words Mormon dialogue". So yes, I throw a bunch of memes and videos in forums, especially ones that start getting political because I'm hoping it will perturb the "so called intellectuals" by having to scroll down and see a meme. Apparently it's working, I got you to post about it.😁

Truly you are the greatest puppetmaster who ever lived.

Dance puppets! DANCE!

Just now, The Nehor said:

Truly you are the greatest puppetmaster who ever lived.

Dance puppets! DANCE!

Tell ya the truth, I really like your memes, you have a good sense of humor. But I don't dance when you post them😁

5 minutes ago, AtlanticMike said:

If you’re looking to perturb intellectuals, with me you’re wide of the mark, as Brother Bukowski can attest. But you’re right that this has been an obviously political thread from the beginning with only the faintest wisp of a connection to Mormonism.