Seriously No Politics ×

Since mom died every thing went crazy

On 5/29/2021 at 6:53 PM, rodheadlee said:

Every tree, every plant, every cactus blossomed about a week after mom died.. I have never seen these cactus bloom. Ever.

cactus.jpg

Dude, I zoomed in on the bush with the red blooms, are those thorns on the branches!! If so, I'm glad I live on the east coast where we have bushes that won't rip you into little pieces. 

54 minutes ago, AtlanticMike said:

Dude, I zoomed in on the bush with the red blooms, are those thorns on the branches!! If so, I'm glad I live on the east coast where we have bushes that won't rip you into little pieces. 

Yep, Every now and then I have to pull a big old thorn out of one of my cats. One was in deep enough to pierce the brain. 

Edited by rodheadlee
1 hour ago, rodheadlee said:

Yep, Every now and then I have to pull a big old thorn out of one of my cats. One was in deep enough to pierce the brain. 

Well, I gave you a smiley face on the comment above because I laughed when I read it, but my wife is laying here beside me and told me that what you said wasn't funny, it was sad and she felt bad for the cat, so I take back my smiley face, pretend like I gave you an upvote or heart, uhhhh, apparently I'm suppose to say sorry about the cat, poor thing. 😁

11 hours ago, AtlanticMike said:

Well, I gave you a smiley face on the comment above because I laughed when I read it, but my wife is laying here beside me and told me that what you said wasn't funny, it was sad and she felt bad for the cat, so I take back my smiley face, pretend like I gave you an upvote or heart, uhhhh, apparently I'm suppose to say sorry about the cat, poor thing. 😁

No worries, the cat is fine. He's learned to steer far from those cactus while he hunts gophers. He might have used up one of his Nine Lives though.

Edited by rodheadlee