Seriously No Politics ×

'Lazy learner'

1 hour ago, ksfisher said:

Ahab?

57 minutes ago, Calm said:

Once you suggested the possibility, I noticed that too…

No question about it.  Go read the celstial and asexual bOObOO comments.  

Then there was this from the members getting harassed thread:

Lots of things we can do.  For example, hold up a large mirror so they can see how funny they look.  or to reflect the sun in their face.  (i like to keep one in my car for this kind of thing and other occasions)

or read to them from the Book of Mormon, just reading and reading without stopping.  they will either become interested in what you are reading or they will be annoyed.  and if they are annoyed long enough they will usually leave

i like it when i can do something to draw in an audience by doing whatever it is i am doing.  and when people become violent i just call the police while defending myself as i am able.

That has Ahab written all over it.  

Only Ahab would be as redundant to say "I like when I can do something to draw in an audience by doing whatever it is I am doing.", instead of just "I like when I can do something to draw in an audience." 

Then guess who responded to the strange post with "well said bOObOO?  Yep, Warlock!  

bOObOO only has 14 strange posts, and yet somehow miraculously he has already found a #1 fan in another brand new poster, who seems to be smitten with the intelligence of bOObOO.  

Edited by pogi
5 minutes ago, pogi said:

I mean come on!  That has Ahab written all over it.  

Only Ahab would be as redundant to say "I like when I can do something to draw in an audience by doing whatever it is I am doing.", instead of just "I like when I can do something to draw in an audience." 

Then guess who responded to the strange post with "well said bOObOO?  Yep, Warlock!  

bOObOO only has 14 strange posts, and yet somehow miraculously he has already found a #1 fan in another brand new poster, who seems to be smitten with the intelligence of bOObOO.  

Warlock appears to be looking for any excuse to post…whether or not it has to do with the thread. 

But I get why suspicions are there, I see the same similarities though there are also differences. The differences may be simply because Ahab has a different goal in mind in posting or may not be Ahab. 

2 minutes ago, Calm said:

Warlock appears to be looking for any excuse to post…whether or not it has to do with the thread. 

But I get why suspicions are there, I see the same similarities though there are also differences. The differences may be simply because Ahab has a different goal in mind in posting or may not be Ahab. 

The Ahab account is active, just looked

3 minutes ago, Warlock said:

Looked at Ahab account, still active so I don't understand

It is not, he is banned from posting…though he may be able to read the board. And sock puppets are not unknown, especially to Ahab. 

The board does not indicate if someone is banned. Ahab, using his sock puppets, shared he was banned. Can’t remember if the moderator posted an announcement or not though. 

Edited by Calm
11 minutes ago, pogi said:

That has Ahab written all over it.  

It was about time for Ahab to reappear, wasn’t it?

15 minutes ago, Calm said:

He knows that we can spot his redundancies, run-on sentences, and creepy/strange posts instantaneously, so he is hiding behind two to three words.  Just look at the back and forth between the two in the spirit birth and heavenly mother thread.  It is all too unbelievable.   I would be willing to bet my left ear that I am right.  

2 minutes ago, pogi said:

He knows that we can spot his redundancies, run-on sentences, and creepy/strange posts instantaneously, so he is hiding behind two to three words.  Just look at the back and forth between the two in the spirit birth and heavenly mother thread.  It is all too unbelievable.   I would be willing to bet my left ear that I am right.  

It might also be Mike…Ahab didn’t make sexual jokes that I recall.

It definitely feels artificial whoever is doing it.  Could be a random troll or trolls. 

Edited by Calm
6 minutes ago, Raingirl said:

It was about time for Ahab to reappear, wasn’t it?

Long past due with his most recent spate of sock puppets. 

But we haven’t had any outright trolling for sometime either.

4 minutes ago, Calm said:

It definitely feels artificial whoever is doing it.  Could be a random troll or trolls. 

Oh, Ahab definitely veered into inappropriate sexual comments. Downright creepy at times. 

20 minutes ago, Calm said:

Did Mike get banned?

I just looked at Warlocks posting history.  His very first post is a reference to Randy Newman's song - Short People - when he said, "Little people are just like you and I."

Who is more likely to be a Randy Newman fan, Ahab or Mike?  Hmmm....you may be right, that does feel more like a Mike type humor and song reference. 

29 minutes ago, pogi said:

Did Mike get banned?

Yes, don’t know if temporary or permanent. Iirc, there was a red letter “this poster has been removed” in one of his posts.  

Edited by Calm
8 hours ago, Warlock said:

How dare you! I'm not Ahab. What do you mean by Ahab?

You are very new.

He is a poster who is a bit unpopular at the moment who likes to re-appear under different names.

So anyone new is suspect. Don't worry about it, he has a distinctive style and it will become clear over time that you are not Ahab.  Just ignore it and be yourself!  

4 hours ago, Calm said:

Probably should post more than one liners if you want to be thought of as something else.

Exactly 

• 2 months later...

This is something new to me. In this link is evidence that Sarah Pratt was right about JS's relationship with Bennett and the two of them doing things that weren't the best. Need help on if this affidavit is indeed from Hyrum Smith, or am I reading something wrong? https://www.josephsmithpapers.org/paper-summary/times-and-seasons-1-august-1842/8

FAIRLatterDaySaints isn't much help on their response. 

23 minutes ago, Tacenda said:

This is something new to me. In this link is evidence that Sarah Pratt was right about JS's relationship with Bennett and the two of them doing things that weren't the best. Need help on if this affidavit is indeed from Hyrum Smith, or am I reading something wrong? https://www.josephsmithpapers.org/paper-summary/times-and-seasons-1-august-1842/8

FAIRLatterDaySaints isn't much help on their response. 

Huh?  I read the affidavit as Hyrum recalling a conversation between Joseph and Bennett in which Bennett frankly confessed that Joseph was not part of his (Bennett’s) shenanigans.