Seriously No Politics ×

Mass in my bladder

Hi, readstoomuch...I hope everything will be okay. God bless you, may he give you light and strength during this time. 

I hope you'll put your name on the nearest temple prayer roll...  and my prayer just went forward, that you will have the courage to face whatever comes... 

GG 

Thanks every one!  Strappinglad can you tell me about your father?  Did he keep his bladder?  If not how did I he do?  Did he do most of the things that he did before having cancer?  It’s not as easy to put my name on the prayer roll as it used to be.  

10 hours ago, readstoomuch said:

As many of you remember I have CLL, a type of chronic leukemia.  For that I got a CT scan.  No problems found fo the CLL, but I had a 3cm mass on my bladder.  I wasn`t having symptoms or blood in my urine.  The area is going to be cut out next Wednesday and the concern is that it is bladder cancer.  I could use your prayers and anyone else who is willing to pray.  Conference has been nice.  Thanks.  

You got it readstoomuch! Bless you! 🤗

On 4/4/2021 at 10:11 PM, readstoomuch said:

I did just figure out how to put my name on the prayer roll.  I just did a search and it was pretty easy.  

:yahoo::clapping::friends:

Best wishes.  Let us know how things go.

Had surgery.  Up and walking at home without a catheter.  Not terrible pain.  They got it out, but the pathology back will be sometime next week.  I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.  It really meant a lot.  It is hard for me to talk to people about the unknown.  Especially serious items.  I am starting to open up to some friends and family.  

Wow.  I would have thought at least overnight.  So glad the first part has done okay.  Here is a prayer for the results.

And it is good to hear you are discussing with your family now.  Supporting each other is a truly charitable  endeavor.

16 hours ago, readstoomuch said:

Had surgery.  Up and walking at home without a catheter.  Not terrible pain.  They got it out, but the pathology back will be sometime next week.  I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.  It really meant a lot.  It is hard for me to talk to people about the unknown.  Especially serious items.  I am starting to open up to some friends and family.  

Well, then!  I shall send another prayer heavenward that the pathology results will be favorable. ;)  I'm glad that things have worked out well heretofore, no complications, and so forth.  Continued best wishes to you and yours.

The pathology results were favorable.  Not the most early, but not the worst either.  I am having a bit of a hard time, but I have to concentrate on it being an early stage and not as dangerous.  Yes, I would appreciate any prayers.  Honestly, they have gotten me through the last week.  Love you guys.  

5 hours ago, readstoomuch said:

The pathology results were favorable.  Not the most early, but not the worst either.  I am having a bit of a hard time, but I have to concentrate on it being an early stage and not as dangerous.  Yes, I would appreciate any prayers.  Honestly, they have gotten me through the last week.  Love you guys.  

Prayers continuing, rtm, and am encouraged... hope you are...  blessings.

GG