Terryl Givens Weighs in on Ethics of Abortion

31 minutes ago, LDS Watchman said:

That's what I believe.

The baby has a heart beat, which makes it a living person, before the mother even knows she's pregnant. Having an abortion is always killing an innocent defenseless baby. 

I know can you imagine in the next life some person walking up to their mother and saying mom what made you decide to kill me? I've never been blessed with children so I have an attitude about the whole thing. I have raised a teenager or two that we unofficially adopted but it's not the same thing.

Edited by rodheadlee
Spelling
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, rodheadlee said:

I know can you imagine in the next life some person walking up to their mother and saying mom what made you decide to kill me? I've never been blessed with children so I have an attitude about the whole thing. I have raised a teenager or two that we unofficially adopted but it's not the same thing.

I'm sure not being able to have a child does give you a unique perspective.

There are those who can't have children, while there are those who can who choose to murder them. I'm sure the sorrow of those who murder their offspring will be unimaginable in the next life once they have a perfect knowledge of their guilt.

• Like 1