Seriously No Politics ×

The Equivalent of The Half Tribe of Manasseh Can Be Found In Every Ethnic Group

The Equivalent of the Half Tribe of Manasseh can be found in every Ethnic group, providing  an essential link between that ethnicity, and others beyond it’s core. This process seem to enabling communication between the core group and others, enabling both positive and negative interactions , as witnessed in Ireland. These Tribes of Manasseh, wherever they occur, may well be the world’s messengers and evangelists by design.

The Frank have their Half Tribe of Manasseh in the Dutch People 

The Irish Catholic  have the Scot-Irish Presbyterian 

The Anglo-Normans have the Victorian English

The Scandinavian have the Finnish People 

The Africans have the Arabs 

The Chinese have the Mongols 

8 hours ago, Jracforr said:

The Equivalent of the Half Tribe of Manasseh can be found in every Ethnic group, providing  an essential link between that ethnicity, and others beyond it’s core. This process seem to enabling communication between the core group and others, enabling both positive and negative interactions , as witnessed in Ireland. These Tribes of Manasseh, wherever they occur, may well be the world’s messengers and evangelists by design.

The Frank have their Half Tribe of Manasseh in the Dutch People ..............................

Nonsense.  The Franks and the Dutch have no Manassite DNA.  We know what ancient and modern Israelite DNA is like.

10 hours ago, Robert F. Smith said:

Nonsense.  The Franks and the Dutch have no Manassite DNA.  We know what ancient and modern Israelite DNA is like.

The DNA of the Jews which is being used to identify their Hebrew roots, are most closely matched to  that of the the Italians, and Phoenician and cannot provide an accurate identity of their real heritage.  The Patriarch Abraham was however of Chaldean heritage, actually a Chaldean Priest whose failed attempted to reform the Church, resulted in his exile. These ancient Chaldean are todays French people, therefore Abraham was the equivalent of a FRENCH PROTESTANT / HUGUENOT,  a kindred people to the DUTCH and all CALVINIST.
In the Ancient World ,Abraham and his Grandson Jacob were mixed with different women, resulting in the twelve tribes of Israel, who would become a blessing to humanity eventually. This was accomplished by engrafting different Tribes unto the three ethnicities of Humanity referred to as Shem/Celtic, Ham/Latin and Japheth/ Germanic. The Tribe of Judah is mixed with the Latin / Hamitic population via the House of JESSE , while the Tribe of Benjamin was mixed with Japheth/Germanic people. These  mixed DNA makes it difficult to accurately trace the original roots of the Hebrews, but other historic and geographic methods make it possible to identify  the Hebrews and all nations both ancient and modern. 
The entire Hebrew family could be collectively referred to as the Half Tribe of Manasseh, as their mixed heritage allow them to communicate with all ethnicities 

36 minutes ago, Jracforr said:

The DNA of the Jews which is being used to identify their Hebrew roots, are most closely matched to  that of the the Italians, and Phoenician and cannot provide an accurate identity of their real heritage.  The Patriarch Abraham was however of Chaldean heritage, actually a Chaldean Priest whose failed attempted to reform the Church, resulted in his exile. These ancient Chaldean are todays French people, therefore Abraham was the equivalent of a FRENCH PROTESTANT / HUGUENOT,  a kindred people to the DUTCH and all CALVINIST.
In the Ancient World ,Abraham and his Grandson Jacob were mixed with different women, resulting in the twelve tribes of Israel, who would become a blessing to humanity eventually. This was accomplished by engrafting different Tribes unto the three ethnicities of Humanity referred to as Shem/Celtic, Ham/Latin and Japheth/ Germanic. The Tribe of Judah is mixed with the Latin / Hamitic population via the House of JESSE , while the Tribe of Benjamin was mixed with Japheth/Germanic people. These  mixed DNA makes it difficult to accurately trace the original roots of the Hebrews, but other historic and geographic methods make it possible to identify  the Hebrews and all nations both ancient and modern. 
The entire Hebrew family could be collectively referred to as the Half Tribe of Manasseh, as their mixed heritage allow them to communicate with all ethnicities 

That all has the status of rumormongering, and is sheer nonsense.  You are confusing Indo-Europeans with Semites, whose origins and DNA are completely different.  Hebrews are a large Semitic grouping, only part of which are Israelites.  Israelite and Canaanite DNA are virtually the same (combined Phoenician, Israelite, Ammonite, Moabite, and Edomite DNA).

2 hours ago, Robert F. Smith said:

That all has the status of rumormongering, and is sheer nonsense.  You are confusing Indo-Europeans with Semites, whose origins and DNA are completely different.  Hebrews are a large Semitic grouping, only part of which are Israelites.  Israelite and Canaanite DNA are virtually the same (combined Phoenician, Israelite, Ammonite, Moabite, and Edomite DNA).

Can you identify the rumor/ nonsense in the following statements

A. The Tribe of Judah was mixed with Hamitic blood through the the House of Jesse 

B. The Tribe of Benjamin was mixed with the blood of Japheth by intermarriage with Greek (Germanic) Gentiles from Shiloh.

C. Abraham was a Reformed Chaldean which equates to a French Protestant in our World. 

Edited by Jracforr
30 minutes ago, Jracforr said:

The Tribe of Judah was mixed with Hamitic blood through the the House of Jesse 

Jesse was from the tribe of Judah.  He was a descendant of Ruth, who was from Moab.  But the Moabites were Semetic, descended from Lot.

37 minutes ago, Jracforr said:

The Tribe of Benjamin was mixed with the blood of Japheth by intermarriage with Greek (Germanic) Gentiles from Shiloh.

While both Greeks and Germans are Indo-Europeans, saying that Greeks are Germans or Germans are Greeks is not true.

38 minutes ago, Jracforr said:

Abraham was a Reformed Chaldean which equates to a French Protestant in our World.

How is it equivalent?

1 hour ago, Jracforr said:

Can you identify the rumor/ nonsense in the following statements

A. The Tribe of Judah was mixed with Hamitic blood through the the House of Jesse 

B. The Tribe of Benjamin was mixed with the blood of Japheth by intermarriage with Greek (Germanic) Gentiles from Shiloh.

C. Abraham was a Reformed Chaldean which equates to a French Protestant in our World. 

You appear to have no idea what those biblical terms mean.  Abraham and his kin are Aramaeans (Chaldeans) and Hebrews.  Hebrew tribes are a larger group of which Abraham is a part.  All of them are Semites, and speak Semitic languages.  There was no Hebrew language in Abraham's time.

It is true that there was some intermarriage with other peoples, but those instances were swallowed up in the much larger gene pool, so are not recognizable later.  Manasseh & Ephraim, for example, are half Egyptian, but that has no long term effect on the endogamous Israelite tribes over the thousands of years of their existence -- down to the present day.

1 hour ago, ksfisher said:

Jesse was from the tribe of Judah.  He was a descendant of Ruth, who was from Moab.  But the Moabites were Semetic, descended from Lot.

While both Greeks and Germans are Indo-Europeans, saying that Greeks are Germans or Germans are Greeks is not true.

How is it equivalent?

A. The wife of Lot was Hamitic, making any descendant from his offspring a mixture of Hamitic and Semitic blood. The adoption of this bloodline in Judah is intended to enable a positive Hebrew influence in the Hamitic /Latin world , as occurred in Portugal. The colonial territories of Mozambique in Africa actually replicates the Land of Moab in Israel.

B. The Classical Greeks are of “Germanic“  stock, unlike the tribes they displace, the same Germanic displacement occurred in the UK when the Anglo-Saxon displaced the Celtic Britons. A mixture of both peoples coexisted in the land with the Germanic people being dominant, the Saxons being the equivalent of Mycenaean Greeks.

C. If the French and the Chaldean are kindred people, and an ancient religious Reformation among the Chaldeans, resulted in the dissenting people being driven from the land, could you see a parallel if a similar situation occurred among their French kin, many centuries after. Of even greater significance is the fact that the destruction of the French Protestant occurred on a similar timeline as the destruction of Abraham’s descendants in Jerusalem.

I feel as if I just landed on Mars.

Will someone please tell me what this thread is about?  I promise not to be negative.  ;)

1 hour ago, Robert F. Smith said:

You appear to have no idea what those biblical terms mean.  Abraham and his kin are Aramaeans (Chaldeans) and Hebrews.  Hebrew tribes are a larger group of which Abraham is a part.  All of them are Semites, and speak Semitic languages.  There was no Hebrew language in Abraham's time.

It is true that there was some intermarriage with other peoples, but those instances were swallowed up in the much larger gene pool, so are not recognizable later.  Manasseh & Ephraim, for example, are half Egyptian, but that has no long term effect on the endogamous Israelite tribes over the thousands of years of their existence -- down to the present day.

The Chaldeans are French and the land of Armenia in the New World is Denmark ,therefore they are two distinct people, not one as you imply. It is quite possible that Abraham and his wife were partially related to both people as they did intermarry in France . The Danish /Norman colonial lands in South East France actually provided a place of safety for the French Protestant for awhile, suggesting  they found refuge there because they had kin in that region . God mix and engraft people to suit his purpose, at the time and place he determines, as outlined in the Parable of the tame and the wild Olive Trees.( Jacob 5:)

46 minutes ago, Jracforr said:

The Danish /Norman colonial lands in South East France

Where in France did the Normans settle other than Normandy?

I'm asking because you seem to be just saying things here.  The areas of Norman settlement and conquest are not much of a mystery.  I don't see SE France among them.

Edited by ksfisher
49 minutes ago, ksfisher said:

Where in France did the Normans settle other than Normandy?

I'm asking because you seem to be just saying things here.  The areas of Norman settlement and conquest are not much of a mystery.  I don't see SE France among them.

When the Normans conquered England and established their own Dynasty, the Anglo-Norman Kings of England establish domain on the West Coast of France, occupying an area along France’s Biscayne Bay for over a Century . The small area called Normandy was their initial settlement before they returned as English Kings. Google French History it will be explained there.

1 minute ago, Jracforr said:

When the Normans conquered England and established their own Dynasty, the Anglo-Norman Kings of England establish domain on the West Coast of France, occupying an area along France’s Biscayne Bay for over a Century . The small area called Normandy was their initial settlement before they returned as English Kings. Google French History it will be explained there.

I’m familiar with French history.  You said that the Normans established colonial lands in southeast France.  Aquitaine, in southwest France (not southeast), became part of the English crown as a result of the marriage between the duchess Eleanor of Aquitaine and King Henry II of England in 1154.  It was ruled by the English crown until annexed by France in 1453.  

2 hours ago, ksfisher said:

I’m familiar with French history. 

Great!

Can you make any sense at all from the statement "The Frank have their Half Tribe of Manasseh in the Dutch People"  ?

If you have been to the Netherlands, the people tend to be light complected and incredibly tall.  I recall seeing many elderly women,  somewhat stooped over and as they were they were over 6 ft. tall.  If you look it up, you will see that in fact the Netherlands is the tallest country in the world.

The French of course tend to be more darkly complected with dark hair, and as a rule are not very tall.   They average about 5 feet 9 inches while the Dutch average a little over 6 ft.  AVERAGE.  Both sexes combined 

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-height-by-country

When you travel directly from one of these countries to the other, the change is very clear!  

Of course there are always differences, and these are only general comments

Do you have a feel for what the "half tribe of Manasseh" means?

Edited by mfbukowski
On 10/15/2020 at 1:26 PM, Jracforr said:

The Frank have their Half Tribe of Manasseh in the Dutch People 

The Irish Catholic  have the Scot-Irish Presbyterian 

The Anglo-Normans have the Victorian English

The Scandinavian have the Finnish People 

The Africans have the Arabs 

The Chinese have the Mongols 

Exciting Shocking Breaking News!

Some ethnicities have offshoots. More on this startling development as events unfold. Stay tuned!

1 hour ago, mfbukowski said:

Great!

Can you make any sense at all from the statement "The Frank have their Half Tribe of Manasseh in the Dutch People"  ?

If you have been to the Netherlands, the people tend to be light complected and incredibly tall.  I recall seeing many elderly women,  somewhat stooped over and as they were they were over 6 ft. tall.  If you look it up, you will see that in fact the Netherlands is the tallest country in the world.

The French of course tend to be more darkly complected with dark hair, and as a rule are not very tall.   They average about 5 feet 9 inches while the Dutch average a little over 6 ft.  AVERAGE.  Both sexes combined 

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-height-by-country

When you travel directly from one of these countries to the other, the change is very clear!  

Of course there are always differences, and these are only general comment

Do you have a feel for what the "half tribe of Manasseh" means?

Joseph spawned the tribe of Ephraim and Manasseh, Levi is the priesthood tribe and did not get a territory thus maintaining 12 tribes with territorial blessings. So Jracforr counts them as half tribes. Read Genesis 48 and 49. Look at a map of Israel during the reign of King David. Map 3 in the scriptures.

Map

Edited by rodheadlee
12 minutes ago, rodheadlee said:

Joseph spawned the tribe of Ephraim and Manasseh, Levi is the priesthood tribe and did not get a territory thus maintaining 12 tribes with territorial blessings. So Jracforr counts them as half tribes. Read Genesis 48 and 49. Look at a map of Israel during the reign of King David. Map 3 in the scriptures.

Map

Thanks a lot Senor Rod!  I admit I am not very knowledgeable about the OT 

1- Do you understand what this has to do with improving our understanding of the gospel- does it change our lives, etc, or is it just an interesting detail?

2- What's all this about identifying modern European countries with ancient ones with identifications which seem arbitrary and ridiculous?   And what does it mean when anyone says things like

"These ancient Chaldean are todays French people, therefore Abraham was the equivalent of a FRENCH PROTESTANT / HUGUENOT,  a kindred people to the DUTCH and all CALVINIST."

How "are" modern French people ancient Chaldeans?

Do you see any way that this is even an intelligible sentence?   

To me it's like saying "Bukowski is Charlemagne".     

I have to be missing something

13 minutes ago, mfbukowski said:

Thanks a lot Senor Rod!  I admit I am not very knowledgeable about the OT 

1- Do you understand what this has to do with improving our understanding of the gospel- does it change our lives, etc, or is it just an interesting detail?

2- What's all this about identifying modern European countries with ancient ones with identifications which seem arbitrary and ridiculous?   And what does it mean when anyone says things like

How "are" modern French people ancient Chaldeans?

Do you see any way that this is even an intelligible sentence?   

To me it's like saying "Bukowski is Charlemagne".     

I have to be missing something

It gives context to the fact that Israel became a country once again 1948 and what that means in regards to Christ's return.

It enables you to see the fulfillment  of the promises God made  to Abraham, Jacob who became Israel and his sons.

The study of this geography and peoples and the Lost Ten Tribes is what led us to the Church. I was ready and waiting when the BoM showed up at my door.

Edited by rodheadlee
e BoM showe
2 hours ago, rodheadlee said:

It gives context to the fact that Israel became a country once again 1948 and what that means in regards to Christ's return.

It enables you to see the fulfillment  of the promises God made  to Abraham, Jacob who became Israel and his sons.

The study of this geography and peoples and the Lost Ten Tribes is what led us to the Church. I was ready and waiting when the BoM showed up at my door.

Wow that's a great story!  Really changes my outlook on it.  Thanks for the reply!