Did Latin Rome Undergo a Tower of Babel Experience With the Ascendency of Frankish Charlemagne ?

21 hours ago, ksfisher said:

Perhaps you may want to explain what a "Tower of Babel experience" is and why you believe Charlemagne initiated one. 

It’s just a thought based on speculation, don’t waste you time with it.

On 9/18/2020 at 10:07 AM, Jracforr said:

It’s just a thought based on speculation, don’t waste you time with it.

Jrac, Hi.

I am a Catholic, and a Latin Romish one at that, who has assumed that the ascendancy of Charlemagne was, with other historical events, a continuation of the answer to our prayer to the Father, "Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."  

Like others, I am also having difficulty in knowing what you are suggesting. Have you started a thread about an obscure speculation for the purpose of telling people not to "waste time with it". Surely not. Perhaps we are obtuse. But you will be misunderstood and thought to be weird unless you open your mind to us. Come...please share...I am sure you and I at least can disagree amicably about whatever it is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What's this about my ancestor? and perhaps an ancestor of most on this board of European stock.

• Haha 1
On 9/20/2020 at 10:37 AM, 3DOP said:

Jrac, Hi.

I am a Catholic, and a Latin Romish one at that, who has assumed that the ascendancy of Charlemagne was, with other historical events, a continuation of the answer to our prayer to the Father, "Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."  

Like others, I am also having difficulty in knowing what you are suggesting. Have you started a thread about an obscure speculation for the purpose of telling people not to "waste time with it". Surely not. Perhaps we are obtuse. But you will be misunderstood and thought to be weird unless you open your mind to us. Come...please share...I am sure you and I at least can disagree amicably about whatever it is.

The theory on which  my statement was made is incorrect, that’s why it would be a waste of time to pursue the matter further.

On 9/17/2020 at 9:31 AM, Jracforr said:

F3A7AF61-9DD8-4EF1-BD6F-F0D79D92FC30.jpeg

Clearly this is a federal building and the Babel experience is the tax code.  ;)

On 9/20/2020 at 2:42 PM, gav said:

What's this about my ancestor? and perhaps an ancestor of most on this board of European stock.

Yeah!!   That's my gramps we's talkin about!  ;)