Jump to content

Jaredite Nephite Division Highlighted in S.E. Asia


Recommended Posts

This Colonial Map of South East Asia, most likely indicate the territories held historically by Jaredites , Nephites and others , in the Caribbean Basin. The Jaredites whom I believe to be of Chaldean/ French heritage, would occupy French Indo-China or the equivalent of Eastern Mexico.

The Nephites whom are actually Dutch Calvinist, would occupy Dutch Indonesia, the equivalent of Central America. 
The English who are “ Likened unto Nephite” , would occupy Burma and Malaysia, the equivalent of Western and Southern Mexico. 
While the three ethnic groups would have created Civilizations across the entire region of Central America, as happened in S.E. Asia, the Book of Mormon only documents the existence of Lehi’s family, living in the Southern portion of what might have been, a larger Nephite domain. 

 

08BC98D5-3682-438F-8BB5-566A52E305AC.jpeg

Link to post
38 minutes ago, Jracforr said:

........................................................

The Nephites whom are actually Dutch Calvinist, would occupy Dutch Indonesia, the equivalent of Central America. 
..........................................................

Would the Calvinist Huguegenots be the equivalents of the Amalickiahite refugees in Alma 46?

Link to post

The Huguenots seem to be “likened unto Mulekites” who arrived in the Northern land of Zarahemla, shortly after Lehi’s family arrived in the land of Nephi.

  • Like 1
Link to post

One of the earliest European accounts of Siam notes that the Siamese called themselves Thai and defined the word as meaning "the free". I have no idea what you are doing here, but how does the "Land of the Free" (Thailand) that has never been colonized fit into it?

  • Like 2
Link to post

So what do the Spanish Philippines and independent Thailand correlate to? How about China and Japan?

What is a “likened unto Nephite”?

Also the English occupied Australia and New Zealand so you have even more “like Nephites presumably filling South American.

Oh, and this whole purported correlation is insanity.

  • Like 3
Link to post
4 minutes ago, The Nehor said:

So what do the Spanish Philippines and independent Thailand correlate to? How about China and Japan?

What is a “likened unto Nephite”?

Also the English occupied Australia and New Zealand so you have even more “like Nephites presumably filling South American.

Oh, and this whole purported correlation is insanity.

I agree,with heavy emphasis on insanity.

  • Like 2
Link to post
11 hours ago, Rajah Manchou said:

One of the earliest European accounts of Siam notes that the Siamese called themselves Thai and defined the word as meaning "the free". I have no idea what you are doing here, but how does the "Land of the Free" (Thailand) that has never been colonized fit into it?

The presence of  an independent Thai Kingdom in S.E. Asia, could indicate that a similar situation “Possibly” existed in the Book of Mormon lands, where by an independent kingdom of native people , lived in Northern Mexico at the same time as the Nephites lived in Central America. Additionally the lands colonized by the English and such as Australia , may indicate that an Ephraimite colony existed in South America, it’s geographic equivalent.

Link to post
9 hours ago, sunstoned said:

I agree,with heavy emphasis on insanity.

 

9 hours ago, sunstoned said:

I agree,with heavy emphasis on insanity.

The Spanish Philippines is the geographic equivalent of Cuba, which could have been colonized in the Book of Mormon era, by Phoenicians, a kindred people to the modern Spaniard, North America as we are all aware hosted a large Asiatic native population at that time, corresponding to modern China. 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...