Seriously No Politics ×

Countdown to Kickoff

Garden Girl

• 3 weeks later...

Way to go BYU basketball, for not letting up after the big win against then-#18 SDSU.  Back-to-back wins! :D

BYU football, up 35-10 at the half against UCF!

Garden Girl, where aaaaaaaaare youuuuuu?!!  :search:

Edited by Kenngo1969
3 minutes ago, Kenngo1969 said:

I hope she's curled up on her couch with her lovely cat pals, and sipping hot cocoa while keeping one eye on the game and one eye on the beautiful Oregon coast. 

51 minutes ago, Tacenda said:

I hope she's curled up on her couch with her lovely cat pals, and sipping hot cocoa while keeping one eye on the game and one eye on the beautiful Oregon coast. 

As do I!!! :good:

Edited by Kenngo1969

I could have run through the hole BYU's offensive line just opened up for Tyler Algeier (and that's saying something)!! :yahoo::D:yahoo: 42-10!!!!

On 12/6/2020 at 9:03 AM, Okrahomer said:

Yes.  It’s his fault!  But maybe some blame can go to this guy too.  🤓

"Brother" Benson!  Grrrrr!  (OK, OK ... I can't get too madatcha!  You are my brother, after all!) :friends:

Edited by Kenngo1969
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/22/2020 at 5:47 PM, Kenngo1969 said:

I had computer problems for a while... now I'm here and watching BYU sports... it's Thursday, Jan 1/21 and I'm going to check to see if there's sports on tonight, or at least tomorrow night... all is well in my household... my little Susie-cat has adjusted beautifully (got her from the shelter and absolutely adore her)...  I am so blessed in my life...

From the beach on a semi-rainy afternoon... 

GG

35 minutes ago, Garden Girl said:

I had computer problems for a while... now I'm here and watching BYU sports... it's Thursday, Jan 1/21 and I'm going to check to see if there's sports on tonight, or at least tomorrow night... all is well in my household... my little Susie-cat has adjusted beautifully (got her from the shelter and absolutely adore her)...  I am so blessed in my life...

From the beach on a semi-rainy afternoon... 

GG

I am glad to hear that you are well.  If I am correct, tonights BYU Basketball game comes on CBS Sports Network, a channel not included in my cable lineup.  :(   Ah, well.  Maybe BYUtv will rebroadcast it or something.  (Speaking of which, I wonder if there's a Countdown to Tipoff show on right now ...)  But again, I am glad to hear that you are well. :friends:

:D:yahoo::D Go, Cougs! :D:yahoo::D

22 minutes ago, Kenngo1969 said:

I am glad to hear that you are well.  If I am correct, tonights BYU Basketball game comes on CBS Sports Network, a channel not included in my cable lineup.  :(   Ah, well.  Maybe BYUtv will rebroadcast it or something.  (Speaking of which, I wonder if there's a Countdown to Tipoff show on right now ...)  But again, I am glad to hear that you are well. :friends:

:D:yahoo::D Go, Cougs! :D:yahoo::D

Thanks!!  I found it on my line-up, and it lists it beginning at 6:00 p.m.  Yay!! It's on!!  

GG

• 2 months later...

This is "Pro-Day" at BYU Provo... representatives/coaches from all the major NFL teams have gathered on the Indoor Practice Field at BYU to watch the various BYU athletes, including Zac Wilson who is throwing a 60-throw program developed for today's exhibition by Zac and John Beck (who is there with Zac).  This is Zac's time to show what he can do... so far he's been terrific... I'm so proud of BYU campus... the indoor field facility is absolutely beautiful.  Zac is a handsome young man, baby-face notwithstanding... Anyway, all these visitors must surely see how first-rate the facilities are... 

GG

Edited by Garden Girl