Time Limit of Temple Names?

I have these printed cards with family names to take to the temple, does anyone know if there is a time limit on doing them? So, would they be say be invalidated in 3 years from the day of printing or something? Then you would have to reprint them. I see on Family Search that with some names I get this message, 

"One or more of these ordinances were shared with the temple. You may reserve these ordinances, and then you have 90 days to complete them."

Does anyone know if there is a time limit on doing family names? What is this 90 day message pertaining to?

https://www.familysearch.org/blog/en/expiration-ordinance-reservations/?cid=bl-fsmdr-9170

• In general, ordinance reservations expire two years from the reservation date. 
  • Ordinance reservations you share with someone expire two years from the original reservation date. 
  • Ordinance reservations expire after 90 days if they were retrieved from the temple reservation list by Ordinances Ready. (Learn more about Ordinances Ready and how it searches for ordinances.)
  • When you reserve multiple ordinances for the same ancestor, the ordinance reservation will be extended for one year if at least one ordinance is completed before the expiration date. 

Expiration Notifications 

Your reservation list now shows an expiration date. Patrons will be notified of expiring reservations through the FamilySearch messaging system and eventually through email notifications (if an email address has been added).

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Calm said:

so, if I don't do a family name within the two years or three  years I can reserve it again and try to do it this time? I have like 300 hundred names with at least 800 plus ordinances and there is no way we can do all that in two years. So, some of them we will release to the Temple system and they can be done by others but with the ones we are keeping we can do as many as we can if the two years comes up we can reserve them still when we get that email?

I have no idea. I do google these days, not genealogy.  :)  

You can leave a reply on the page, I assume it allows for questions. 

There are lots of comments too, your answer may be in there. 

Edited by Calm
  • Like 1