Prayer Request

Thanks again everyone it was kind of serendipitous to be free on Independence Day. We have nice Neighbors they have cats and dogs and there are a lot of Cruisers here to have conversations with.

It's kind of chicken Harbor here for Cruisers headed south. It's about 880 miles to Cabo San Lucas. Many folks get stuck here while getting ready to go south. It'll be our job to give them the confidence they need to go enjoy the Sea of Cortez. It is a wonderful place to visit in a sailboat and the veil is very thin there.

• Like 3

Looks nice and deep. 👍

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, rodheadlee said:

South of the border about 60 miles. Ensenada Cruiseport Village. You can Google it I can't post a link from my phone. It's very nice and it's two blocks from Captain Dorian and his Marines. There should be no bullets flying.

I guess I was thinking of Encinitas...  this will be a welcome change for you...

GG

edit to add... I just saw your link... looks wonderful...

Edited by Garden Girl
  • Like 2

So happy for you.  Wow...your stories in life covers all levels of excitement, worry, danger and relief.  Someone is watching over you for sure.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Jeanne said:

So happy for you.  Wow...your stories in life covers all levels of excitement, worry, danger and relief.  Someone is watching over you for sure.

We don't know what we would do without Heavenly Father to lean on. I feel sorry for people that don't have Him in their lives.

• Like 4
12 hours ago, rodheadlee said:

We don't know what we would do without Heavenly Father to lean on. I feel sorry for people that don't have Him in their lives.

I agree.   We need God in our lives.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ensenada,_Baja_California

I realize you're not on the open sea now, Rod, but I can't think about you without thinking of this hymn: 

aka "Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square"!  (Sorry, President Nelson!  I'd change the title to my link if I could! :(:unknw:)  This is a really good rendition, too!  Is there anything the Tabernacle Choir [and Orchestra!] doesn't do well?!!  "Brightly Beams Our Father's Mercy," indeed!

Edited by Kenngo1969
  • Like 3

One of my favorite hymns... and I, too, think of Rod when I read the words...

GG