What Will Those Who Qualify Only for the Telestial and Terrestrial Kingdoms do for Eternity?

1 hour ago, Calm said:

So in order to be together in the same place and development, do you think the person who is capable of more should give up to be with the one who wants less?

Think of it like my marriage, my husband loves to travel, especially on his motorcycle. Due to my limitations, I suffer greatly when traveling...the end result if we are never to be parted is my husband never travels, never experiences that joy. 

Is that merciful?

I guess when it's your own parents, it's no fun thinking they might not be together. My dad stopped paying tithing and started bad mouthing the leaders of the church late in his life. They were sealed early in their marriage mostly because of my mom, she was a devoted LDS. My dad started being bitter about things. Possibly because my mom got Alzheimer's and he struggled with how best to give her the care she so deserved. He didn't have much money. He quit paying tithing when she no longer knew. 

58 minutes ago, Tacenda said:

I guess when it's your own parents, it's no fun thinking they might not be together. My dad stopped paying tithing and started bad mouthing the leaders of the church late in his life. They were sealed early in their marriage mostly because of my mom, she was a devoted LDS. My dad started being bitter about things. Possibly because my mom got Alzheimer's and he struggled with how best to give her the care she so deserved. He didn't have much money. He quit paying tithing when she no longer knew. 

I think our human experience in mortality has some of us thinking there is no way God can manage to help everyone have what they want, something has to be sacrificed.  However, what if the sacrifice was made by Christ so that there would be no need later on, that somehow that makes it all works together for everyone in any way they need it to.

The way I imagine the afterlife is we are all living together eternally, so occasion separations for fun are no big deal.  As far as day to day life we are aware of each other and the world around us, but how much depends on our state of being.  We start out with everyone aware of the telestial level, think of it like seeming the world in black and white and 2 dimension, but still a kingdom of glory, so magnificent.  This is the only way beings in a Telestial state experience the world, so they are with their families doing many things but it is limited for them.  And it is how they like it, rather superficial and simple and exquisitely comfortable and fulfilling for Telestials, but if Terrestials and Celestials had to experience the world the same way, they would be bored and unfulfilled.  

For the Terrestrial state of being, we have full color and experience the world in three dimensions.  It is the same world,  but we experience it much more fully.  And for Celestials, it is not only all that beautiful visual light, but the full electromagnetic spectrum (not just the rainbow but all the 'colors' that exist but our eyes can't see and all the sounds that exist from the lowest frequencies to the highest---like dog whistles or ultraviolet).  And it just isn't 3 dimension, but all the dimensions whatever that might mean.  All our family is with us (save the very, very few Sons of Perdition who want to destroy everything and everyone), but those with Telestial eyes and ears hear only one level of conversation, perhaps think of conversation as if spoken by a computer, it is relatively monotone with only small variations, information is conveyed mostly by words.  So Telestials are having fun hanging out with family and hearing what everyone is saying and seeing what they are doing, but it is the flat, monotone version which they enjoy most.  That is what is beautiful and meaningful to them.  Terrestrials, otoh, their version is more how we experience life now in comparison to a black and white, more mechanical world, where Terrestrial experience is not only communicating with words, but also sharing information with tones of voices and maybe a musical backdrop to provide emotional context.  And the Sun feels warms and even hot at times and ice feels cold, the experience is deeper, more intensefor ourselves and with others.  And they see their Telestial family members in this way so there is no sense of them being apart and the Telestials see everyone as black and white, so they feel fully a part of things.  Celestials do everything Terrestrials do, but in addition to communicating and experiencing the world through a fuller range of sound and sight and touch then the other two states of being, they also experience the 'feels' and 'thoughts' of others, they are also telepaths and empaths and they experience all their family in this fashion, even the Telestials, so they are happy and fulfilled in their life with their family...and always with them as a Celestial family even while the Terrestrial family members are experiencing a Terrestrial family life and Telestials a Telestial family life.

Three kingdoms in one, one family of God, but the kind you are experiencing and loving to the fullest of your being is the kind of person you are.  Since all Kingdoms are of glory where no unclean thing can enter, there is nothing the Telestial people would want to do that Celestials wouldn't want to do, Celestials just want to experience in a more intense, meaningful way, they just want to do more of it...they want to turn on the colour, smell the sweet perfumes, hear huge variety of birdsong of the Terrestrial life and the add in all the feelings, and colors beyond the rainbow and sounds beyond the keyboard that can be seen and felt in the Celestial life.

I doubt this vision of mine is anymore than an analogy of how God's Kingdoms and Family works, but if I can imagine a possible way to make it all fit together, I have no doubt God has created an existence that is pure heaven for everyone even with all our differences.  The minimum we have to do is to set aside our sins.  Become sinless.  That is a Telestial level existence and may take a long, long time to achieve, but we have eternity, so why not?  Next, we have to desire the good things of the Gospel and of God enough to be elevated by God to a Terrestrial capability.  To be Celestial is not to only desire the good things, but to become one with God in a way that exalts us....however, that may occur.

Edited by Calm
On 5/7/2020 at 10:17 PM, Kafiristan said:

All,

Please help me out.  I've been troubled for many years by the question of the status of those who qualify only for the Telestial and Terrestrial Kingdoms.  Will these people be allowed to grow, repent, progress, and eventually move up to the Celestial Kingdom, or will they remain in their assigned kingdom for eternity?  If progressing from kingdom to kingdom is not possible, then, what will those who inherit the Telestial and Terrestrial Kingdoms do for all eternity? 

There are indeed complicating questions, but this much I know...we through our actions choose where we will spend eternity. God our Father wants only one place for us, but allows us to choose, or rather makes our actions choose. 

11 hours ago, Calm said:

I think our human experience in mortality has some of us thinking there is no way God can manage to help everyone have what they want, something has to be sacrificed.  However, what if the sacrifice was made by Christ so that there would be no need later on, that somehow that makes it all works together for everyone in any way they need it to.

The way I imagine the afterlife is we are all living together eternally, so occasion separations for fun are no big deal.  As far as day to day life we are aware of each other and the world around us, but how much depends on our state of being.  We start out with everyone aware of the telestial level, think of it like seeming the world in black and white and 2 dimension, but still a kingdom of glory, so magnificent.  This is the only way beings in a Telestial state experience the world, so they are with their families doing many things but it is limited for them.  And it is how they like it, rather superficial and simple and exquisitely comfortable and fulfilling for Telestials, but if Terrestials and Celestials had to experience the world the same way, they would be bored and unfulfilled.  

For the Terrestrial state of being, we have full color and experience the world in three dimensions.  It is the same world,  but we experience it much more fully.  And for Celestials, it is not only all that beautiful visual light, but the full electromagnetic spectrum (not just the rainbow but all the 'colors' that exist but our eyes can't see and all the sounds that exist from the lowest frequencies to the highest---like dog whistles or ultraviolet).  And it just isn't 3 dimension, but all the dimensions whatever that might mean.  All our family is with us (save the very, very few Sons of Perdition who want to destroy everything and everyone), but those with Telestial eyes and ears hear only one level of conversation, perhaps think of conversation as if spoken by a computer, it is relatively monotone with only small variations, information is conveyed mostly by words.  So Telestials are having fun hanging out with family and hearing what everyone is saying and seeing what they are doing, but it is the flat, monotone version which they enjoy most.  That is what is beautiful and meaningful to them.  Terrestrials, otoh, their version is more how we experience life now in comparison to a black and white, more mechanical world, where Terrestrial experience is not only communicating with words, but also sharing information with tones of voices and maybe a musical backdrop to provide emotional context.  And the Sun feels warms and even hot at times and ice feels cold, the experience is deeper, more intensefor ourselves and with others.  And they see their Telestial family members in this way so there is no sense of them being apart and the Telestials see everyone as black and white, so they feel fully a part of things.  Celestials do everything Terrestrials do, but in addition to communicating and experiencing the world through a fuller range of sound and sight and touch then the other two states of being, they also experience the 'feels' and 'thoughts' of others, they are also telepaths and empaths and they experience all their family in this fashion, even the Telestials, so they are happy and fulfilled in their life with their family...and always with them as a Celestial family even while the Terrestrial family members are experiencing a Terrestrial family life and Telestials a Telestial family life.

Three kingdoms in one, one family of God, but the kind you are experiencing and loving to the fullest of your being is the kind of person you are.  Since all Kingdoms are of glory where no unclean thing can enter, there is nothing the Telestial people would want to do that Celestials wouldn't want to do, Celestials just want to experience in a more intense, meaningful way, they just want to do more of it...they want to turn on the colour, smell the sweet perfumes, hear huge variety of birdsong of the Terrestrial life and the add in all the feelings, and colors beyond the rainbow and sounds beyond the keyboard that can be seen and felt in the Celestial life.

I doubt this vision of mine is anymore than an analogy of how God's Kingdoms and Family works, but if I can imagine a possible way to make it all fit together, I have no doubt God has created an existence that is pure heaven for everyone even with all our differences.  The minimum we have to do is to set aside our sins.  Become sinless.  That is a Telestial level existence and may take a long, long time to achieve, but we have eternity, so why not?  Next, we have to desire the good things of the Gospel and of God enough to be elevated by God to a Terrestrial capability.  To be Celestial is not to only desire the good things, but to become one with God in a way that exalts us....however, that may occur.

My niece is a Medium. I love her description of heaven, it's better than any I've ever heard. 

I've c/p'd the portion. 

What is available to us in heaven? 

Heaven is filled with possibilities. If we live our lives well, and by that, I mean to treat ourselves and others to the best of our ability, then we have lots of options for what happens in heaven. I like to call it a menu of services because souls show me that they have options and choices based on what they accrued during their human lifetime. One soul literally showed me a menu and that they were choosing items off it. Hence, menu of services. Why not take them literally? Maybe it’s really like that.

I know I am going to open a can of worms here, but we can’t buy this menu of services. Not with money. Not with tithing. Nope.

We can only achieve choices for a wonderful heavenly life through action. Love is action and so we must be active in being kind, helpful, respectful, and living the life we are meant to live. So some of you out there angry and spewing hate in 2020, well you need to shape up! Period. Or no soup for you!

What do I mean when I am talking about accruing things off the menu of services? When I talk about accrual, I am talking about how we earn additional heavenly privileges by being the best version of ourselves. First, and foremost, we need to treat others as we would want to be treated. That is truly the golden rule and incredibly important. Also, we need to say yes to our passions. When we say yes to our passions and our hearts, we find our purpose. And if we live out our purpose and we do it while being good to ourselves and others, then we accrue these heavenly options.

When we help others in need, we accrue. When we use our manners, we accrue. When we are faithful, we accrue. Not blind faith where we leave others out and cast damnation and judgement. The kind of faith where we love God and the earth and all of the creatures we inhabit this space with. When we do all this we accrue. When we keep boundaries that protect ourselves from harm, we accrue.

So what can you do with the “points” you accrue? You get to order up choices and amenities off the menu of services. Seriously, it is like you get Motel 6 accommodations versus Ritz accommodations. Want to be a size six? No problem. Want to be a blonde? No problem. Were you happiest at 26? Then bam…you are forever 26. Want to travel the world? Done. Want to live your next life without as much pain? Check. What to choose the way your heaven looks? Check. You can live in a house or spend your days in a forest. You can visit any place in the world or never leave your old town. Want to meet up with your entire family and all live together in heaven? Done. Want to work in the nursery and cuddle babies in heaven? Sure thing. It is all up to you and what your soul most desires. 

When we get to heaven, where do we live? 

In heaven, technically you live there.  However, say that you pass away before your spouse, and you really want to stay close to your spouse on earth. You were married for forty-five years, after all. So you can still live in your old house. Now, that doesn’t mean a soul is stuck or unhappy or not in heaven. Heaven surrounds and encapsulates the same space earth exists in, so a soul can be here and in heaven at the same time. Or you can recreate the place where you are happiest in heaven and live there. Or maybe you want to live outdoors. Or maybe you are happy being a soul and a soul lives in the universe, not in a traditional house. So you just exist. There are so many options. You can even live in a different time. Souls can walk down memory lane literally and live and exist in a different time period. Souls in heaven can truly relive happy memories from their past lives.

What do souls do in heaven?

There are plenty of possible answers to this question. Each soul is unique. Each life is unique. Both of these things determine what a soul might do to entertain themselves in heaven. 

Some treat heaven like retirement and finally rest and recover from the busy life or handwork that they endured on earth. They take trips. They visit places they always wanted to see. They sit by the ocean or lounge in their backyards on their favorite lawn chair. Others need to keep busy. For these souls, there is an endless amount of things to do in heaven. 

There are jobs in heaven. Souls can work in nurseries where baby souls are created and nursed until they are delivered to a womb. There are spirit guides who watch over humans on earth and try to keep those humans on the right track. We do have free will as humans, and we can take a million different paths in life. Still, there are specific experiences our souls are supposed to have in a lifetime. So there are souls in heaven, guides if you will, that try and help lead us to those experiences in the least painful possible ways. 

Some souls help new souls transition into their new life in heaven. Some are warriors who help in battles here on earth. Others are peacekeepers and send peace and tranquil energy down to earth. Some work with souls in heaven as counselors and run the heavenly twelve-step atonement program. Others work to become angels. Some just like to be and are involved in what is going on with their families here on earth.

One of the favorite things that I love to see is when souls show me how prayers reach heaven. It is literally like mail coming in through a post office. They catch the prayers you send. Then they answer them or they split them with other heavenly loved ones and they get to work seeing what they can do to help answer your prayers. Or not answer them; because maybe what is best for everyone. Either way, they get working to take care of those prayers. Of course, God has the final say in all things, but your heavenly loved ones can advocate on your behalf. It truly is a group effort.

To be continued…