Seriously No Politics ×

My Daughter

Jeanne

9 hours ago, Jeanne said:

I lost her yesterday.  Everyone hug your kids. She was my 41 year old baby girl and now she is with her Dad.

Don't know what to do with this....it is a loss like no other.

Oh my God, I am so sorry for this! Just know that you are loved, and you are a dear friend. Words are never enough, but all I have to give, other than my prayers. I love you! We all do, and this so hard to hear. May God bless you! 

Edited by Bill “Papa” Lee
42 minutes ago, Jeanne said:

I lost her yesterday.  Everyone hug your kids. She was my 41 year old baby girl and now she is with her Dad.

Jeanne dear one... this brought tears to me... I'm so sorry....

GG

47 minutes ago, Bill “Papa” Lee said:

Oh my God, I am so sorry for this! Just know that you are loved, and you are a dear friend. Words are never enough, but all I have to give, other than my prayers. I love you! 

Amid all our differences..I love all of you...and respect so many..thank you.

6 hours ago, Jeanne said:

How devastating. I'm so sorry! :(

I hope this song is helpful and not hurtful. I took your advice to hug our children, and mended a lot of unsaid things with my son today. We hugged and it had been a little while since that has happened. Love ya! ❤️

20 hours ago, Jeanne said:

Dear Sister Jeanne,

I cannot fathom the depth of sorrow you're experiencing. I'm so so sorry for your loss.  But, I know you are a woman of faith and strength.  Lean on, and reach out to your Savior for the peace and assurance that only he can give in these most trying and difficult moments in life. Love you....your brother,  Randy

When my youngest was two, she had strep. It happens. At the end of the antibiotics run, I was holding her as she got hotter and hotter. And then I saw it: a small lump appeared on her throat that grew and grew as a watched.

We took her into emergency in Layton, with me convinced it was some kind of fast moving, virulent cancer. The ER folks didn't know what it was or what to do. They advised us to take her down to Primary while they called ahead. No bus ordered.

When we got to Primary, I handed my baby girl to a doc in green scrubs, and I watched her little face over the doc's shoulder as he took her away, and I just knew I'd lost her.

A couple of hours later, the same doc came to us to tell us that she'd been about five minutes away from a very large abscess from an infected tonsil reaching her heart, whereupon she'd have died from sepsis.

Such a painful experience.

And I can't imagine how awful to lose an adult child. I'm so terribly sorry. Prayers.

3 minutes ago, USU78 said:

When my youngest was two, she had strep. It happens. At the end of the antibiotics run, I was holding her as she got hotter and hotter. And then I saw it: a small lump appeared on her throat that grew and grew as a watched.

We took her into emergency in Layton, with me convinced it was some kind of fast moving, virulent cancer. The ER folks didn't know what it was or what to do. They advised us to take her down to Primary while they called ahead. No bus ordered.

When we got to Primary, I handed my baby girl to a doc in green scrubs, and I watched her little face over the doc's shoulder as he took her away, and I just knew I'd lost her.

A couple of hours later, the same doc came to us to tell us that she'd been about five minutes away from a very large abscess from an infected tonsil reaching her heart, whereupon she'd have died from sepsis.

Such a painful experience.

And I can't imagine how awful to lose an adult child. I'm so terribly sorry. Prayers.

Oh...what a horrible experience this must have been.  So grateful that you made it just in time.  Hold her now...call her..tell her that you love her no matter what.  Tomorrow is another day.