Mini Protest at Provo Mtc

12 minutes ago, jbarm said:

.................... the protesters shouted back that "We do it to them and so they can do it to us".

Do unto others before they do it to you.

6 minutes ago, Robert F. Smith said:

Do unto others before they do it to you.

They would probably have loved the attention of Saints picketing their church or school.

• Like 1

Celebrate the right to protest and the fact that people do it.  There was a time when, if you were a Mormon, the Territorial government would not let you vote.

Edited by Bob Crockett
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Bob Crockett said:

Celebrate the right to protest and the fact that people do it.  There was a time when, if you were a Mormon, the Territorial government would not let you vote.

I don’t have to “celebrate” what certain protesters do — or even like it — to support the right to do it. 

Furthermore, heckling protesters is a right I support as much as I do the right to protest. 

Edited by Scott Lloyd
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Kenngo1969 said:

I wonder, what did the signs say?

If it was pointed towards the MTC, I'll take a guess and say it had something to do with the CES letter.

Keep this up and S. Heber Young might have to step in.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Bernard Gui said:

Keep this up and S. Heber Young might have to step in.

Personally, I like hearing from ol' S. Heber!  (Ol' Heb' could do a blog that would be the rough Church-of-Jesus-Christ-of-Latter-day-Saints equivalent of The Onion. ;) :D)

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Tacenda said:

If it was pointed towards the MTC, I'll take a guess and say it had something to do with the CES letter.

How boring. I hope they picked something more interesting.

• Like 2