Seriously No Politics ×

My Dear Brothers and Sisters, in Need of Serious Prayer, Very Serious.

I have had many health issues, right now I have three more weeks of wearing my heart monitor, been a week so far. Spent last night in the hospital, simply put, my wife is having to go through a lot, as she worries so much for me. 

But this is not why I need serious prayers. Some of you may remember from long ago. My granddaughter, Remy Elizabeth Bush, (I list the entire name, as I wish to have her name on as many Temple rolls as possible) was born with a rare form of cancer. Her first surgery was at the age of 6 months. Now she has a growth on her leg, and has to have surgery this Friday the 14th, and a biopsy. She is now 10 years old. She is frightened, as you would expect of course her Mother (my oldest daughter) and he Father are terrified, as are Nanny and Papa (us)!!! Remy does not it may be a return of cancer,  but we all do. As any parent or grandparent would know, we would give our lives, if t would spare this gentle soul a moment’s pain. 

So, simply put, I pled for your prayers, and that all will have her name at your local Temples. As a family, my side and son-in-law’s side, numbering around 40+ descended upon the Temple, and are praying that the surgery only requires removal of the growth from her leg, and “obviously”, and no return of the cancer. I love my daughter and granddaughter so very, very much. My granddaughter only fears surgery, my daughter knows what might be coming, and it makes me so heartsick. 

So, again I plead for your Faith and Prayers!  

How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.

They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.

For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

10 O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy righteousness to the upright in heart.

Psalm 36.

Remember that the good Lord has his hand in all of this Papa, God bless you and your family! 

Wow Papa....prayers out to you and all of your family.  I know that my prayers will not be in the Temple, but will be sincere and full of love.

You take care of you..!  Your wife has I am sure a lot of strength from just her devotion and service to others.  I am sure that many will someday rely on her shoulders for the strength she represents.  May the Lord grant you time and your little grand daughter a healed and a future to fulfill her dreams.

Keep us posted.

Hugs..Jeanne

9 hours ago, snowflake said:

How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.

They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.

For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

10 O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy righteousness to the upright in heart.

Psalm 36.

Remember that the good Lord has his hand in all of this Papa, God bless you and your family! 

Thank you for the reminder, I just hate the worry my daughter is going through, she fears cancer, we have only told our granddaughter that she just has to have surgery. I remember when my daughter had the same condition at the age of three, that my granddaughter was born with. My granddaughter has to limit her sun exposure, as does my daughter. This time, my granddaughter has a different kind of growth, than what she was born with. 

8 hours ago, Jeanne said:

Wow Papa....prayers out to you and all of your family.  I know that my prayers will not be in the Temple, but will be sincere and full of love.

You take care of you..!  Your wife has I am sure a lot of strength from just her devotion and service to others.  I am sure that many will someday rely on her shoulders for the strength she represents.  May the Lord grant you time and your little grand daughter a healed and a future to fulfill her dreams.

Keep us posted.

Hugs..Jeanne

Thank you, Temple or not, I appreciate your prayers and friendship. It is true that my wife has to worry about me, our daughter, and granddaughter, she takes good care of us all. 

On 2/11/2020 at 8:40 AM, Jeanne said:

Hugs..Jeanne

That's the important thing, Jeanne... ALL prayers are heard by our Heavenly Father, and valued wherever offered, particularly when offered with love... 

GG

1 hour ago, Garden Girl said:

That's the important thing, Jeanne... ALL prayers are heard by our Heavenly Father, and valued wherever offered, particularly when offered with love... 

GG

Amen, our Father in Heaven,  loves and hears us all,  as he also wants to hear from us, no matter the circumstance.