Update on Story Re: Missing Kids (Daybell)

Thanks, I couldn’t see how Jason Mouw could be doing this stuff since he was identified as the fake sealer for CD and LVD and who may think he is Moroni. 

I remember this guy. He wanted to trade duties so he didn’t have to appear in the Pride Parade in iirc the motorcycle group. He was iirc willing to do security, but thought performing appeared to be too supportive.   Iirc he was also one of the officers involved in the gay kiss on Temple Square incident and claimed to have been thanked by some in the LGBT community for his decent behaviour at the time. 

Now to go test my memory. 

https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-utah-officer-gay-pride-20150226-story.html

Edited by Calm
9 hours ago, Calm said:

Thanks, I couldn’t see how Jason Mouw could be doing this stuff since he was identified as the fake sealer for CD and LVD and who may think he is Moroni. 

I remember this guy. He wanted to trade duties so he didn’t have to appear in the Pride Parade in iirc the motorcycle group. He was iirc willing to do security, but thought performing appeared to be too supportive.   Iirc he was also one of the officers involved in the gay kiss on Temple Square incident and claimed to have been thanked by some in the LGBT community for his decent behaviour at the time. 

Yes, he talks about this incident, your memory is good!!

On 9/1/2021 at 4:45 PM, pogi said:

We used backhoes.  

OT, but curious: The graves are so close together.  Is it difficult to avoid hitting an already-buried vault when digging out a fresh hole right next to it?

20 hours ago, Calm said:

I guess this guy is coming to my area. :(

May be an image of text that says 'FESTIVAL STIV Do You Want to Learn More Paresdam oundation Light About America? Interactive Events American Heroes -Activities & Games Hands On Printing Press Artisans LIGT .Live Cannon Demonstrations New Activities Bountiful Park 400 N. 200 W. Bountiful, UT RERRRE Thurs 9/16 & Fri 9/17 Sat 9/18 9am~5pm & 5pm~9pm 8am to 2pm www.FreedomsLight.US Thursday EOON 7:00pm 7:00 6:00pm Live Stage Show & Performances Friday Eric Moutsos Utah Revival Founder 8:00pm Bountiful Band Squid Picnid! 9:00 Dance CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION:801 2021 hanplace Sattlg Hag'

7 hours ago, Bane said:

OT, but curious: The graves are so close together.  Is it difficult to avoid hitting an already-buried vault when digging out a fresh hole right next to it?

I only worked there for like 6 months and never saw that issue.  I didn't operate the backhoe though, I was the kid jumping in the grave and squaring it out with a shovel after it was dug. 

Apparently CD says in this presentation that his works aren’t fictional, which contradicts what some believe is one of Prior’s strategies of defense…iirc he asked Melanie Gibb if CD’s books were fiction or not, but I may be wrong. 

On 9/11/2021 at 2:45 PM, Calm said:

Apparently CD says in this presentation that his works aren’t fictional, which contradicts what some believe is one of Prior’s strategies of defense…iirc he asked Melanie Gibb if CD’s books were fiction or not, but I may be wrong. 

I am stunned at how little charisma Chad has.

3 minutes ago, Ipod Touch said:

I am stunned at how little charisma Chad has.

He must have some attraction one to one as his writing isn’t that great either.  I would say he might be a good listener, but it seems unlikely.  But according to Melanie Gibb iirc, there were women hovering around him at presentations…but maybe she was just trying to justify her own interest, she kept saying she was more just an observer and someone who wanted to keep an open mind, but documents and other stuff show her as more accepting as she went along with LVD’s schemes up to lying to police. 

On 9/18/2021 at 11:05 PM, Calm said:

He must have some attraction one to one as his writing isn’t that great either.  I would say he might be a good listener, but it seems unlikely.  But according to Melanie Gibb iirc, there were women hovering around him at presentations…but maybe she was just trying to justify her own interest, she kept saying she was more just an observer and someone who wanted to keep an open mind, but documents and other stuff show her as more accepting as she went along with LVD’s schemes up to lying to police. 

A man I know was involved with Julie Rowe and then Chad Daybell.  He described CD as “the most humble and spiritual man I know”.  (I’m paraphrasing a little bit.)  That was his response about my even hinting that CD may have been involved with Tammy’s death.  It would never have entered his mind that CD was involved with her murder.  In fact, in his mind, I showed what low spirituality I had by suggesting such a thing.

Apparently some people are VERY easily deceived.  

It makes me sad to ask this question but here goes:  Is it that these followers or even people that casually entertain these false-prophet types and their teachings are devoid of the HG and His gifts (i.e. the gift of discernment)?  

Its all so, so sad that active members of the church fell for all of this garbage.  

4 hours ago, Durangout said:

A man I know was involved with Julie Rowe and then Chad Daybell.  He described CD as “the most humble and spiritual man I know”.  (I’m paraphrasing a little bit.)  That was his response about my even hinting that CD may have been involved with Tammy’s death.  It would never have entered his mind that CD was involved with her murder.  In fact, in his mind, I showed what low spirituality I had by suggesting such a thing.

Apparently some people are VERY easily deceived.  

It makes me sad to ask this question but here goes:  Is it that these followers or even people that casually entertain these false-prophet types and their teachings are devoid of the HG and His gifts (i.e. the gift of discernment)?  

Its all so, so sad that active members of the church fell for all of this garbage.  

Agree...

4 hours ago, Durangout said:

Is it that these followers or even people that casually entertain these false-prophet types and their teachings are devoid of the HG and His gifts (i.e. the gift of discernment)?  

I know members that are in to studying end times. They are great people, wonderful members who go the extra mile in many ways. I think it more not that they are completely devoid of discernment, etc, but that at times like the rest of us they let wishful thinking take the place of confirmation of the Spirit. They want to know more and this stuff can give a sense of security that they are informed, something comforting in an ambiguous world.  Once a taste for it is developed, then it can move into an obsession for a variety of reasons, some good as in wanting to be prepared and some not good like pride in knowing more than others.  One might even describe it as an emotional addiction at times (those who spend thousands of dollars on weekly sessions with favorite guru reading their energies, etc). 

Edited by Calm

Summary of today’s hearing based on what I read on Websleuths. Will try and remember to replace with an article when it gets posted. I did not see the hearing myself. 

Apparently the Prosecution wants the two cases officially to become one case, the Defenses (maybe not Means…I am wondering if he wants them as one because LVD wants it to be one so she can be in the same room as CD or because he was hoping he could stay on as her attorney and have Prior do the heavy lifting he is not trained to do….but if the latter, he is stupid as Prior is obviously setting up LVD as the bad guy with CD as the clueless victim) want the two cases completely severed (separate trials…most likely so they can blame each other) and the Judge (Boyce) did a balancing act with keeping it as two cases, but still one trial for now. Because of the delays (assume he was talking about LVD’s medical treatment which seems to have some issues, either in delaying getting her on meds or getting the right info to the Judge and others that need to make decisions, I believe they are trying to get a ruling on forcing her to take the medication…but haven’t seen something coherent and concise yet to share), the judge is concerned at officially making it one case and wants to keep it at two cases just in case the delays take too long, though his preference appears to be one trial so far and Prior doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to get to trial (he has a massive amount of work and the grand jury indictment transcript has been delayed due to so much transcription being needed and delays due to adjustments for Covid as well as people being sick and unavailable.

One trial is so far best for the State as it halves time and effort to find enough impartial jurors, get witnesses to appear, etc, so keeps costs down and since they will likely be long trials, doesn’t take up as much of the calendar that two trials would.

Most observers I am reading want one trial to lower the possibility of both getting off by blaming the other, but also because they want LVD to be confronted by the reality (everyone assumes this is the plan) of CD throwing her under the bus so she will wake up and turn on him and spill her guts. 

Apparently Mark Means, LVD’s attorney she chose, has missed the last two hearings and it has been taken by her court appointed attorney, who is now the boss.  Means has little criminal experience and keeps apply civil law to this case when it is irrelevant, but I think the biggest issue for him to continue on his own was he was not death penalty certified.  The info of why the judge appointed LVD an additional lawyer has already been posted on this thread and info is easily found if someone wants to check my memory. Both Means and the new lawyer, Jim Archibald, are being paid by the state. 

Edited by Calm
On 9/8/2021 at 8:07 PM, bsjkki said:

I don't know if Ms. Vallow is callow, which the dictionary defines as "inexperienced and immature."  Shall we say, one for two? ;) :D   (Sorry!  Couldn't resist! :huh: :unknw:)

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/family-lori-vallow-said-her-marriage-doomsday-author-chad-daybell-n1280351

Some new info from the “good” brother of LVD, including:

Adam said Vallow, in recent letters to their parents, has said she refuses to talk with authorities about the case.

"She’s still in the same state of mind ... as far as believing that she’s chosen, her and Chad are chosen to be whatever for the second coming," Adam said. "With scriptures, they got all twisted up the way that Chad explained things the way that she interpreted things."

Edited by Calm