Update on Story Re: Missing Kids (Daybell)

On 11/18/2020 at 5:10 PM, Calm said:

Nothing relevant to the Daybell case. 

Pawlowski says she never called anyone zombies and does not believe that. This may be rebutted as there is a claim there is a witness to her doing this. Other than that, I am not seeing anything of interest right now unless one is interested in custody battles and she said/he said, etc. 

sounds like it was noneventful....which given the lead up is rather eventful. Got to wonder why everyone seems comfortable with her getting shared custody restored in January. 

https://www.12news.com/mobile/article/news/local/valley/court-lori-vallows-niece-denies-involvement-in-cult-shooting-attempt-on-ex-husband/75-e5a7b0dd-2185-4877-ad71-115f027dee60

Edited by Calm
7 hours ago, Calm said:

sounds like it was noneventful....which given the lead up is rather eventful. Got to wonder why everyone seems comfortable with her getting shared custody restored in January. 

https://www.12news.com/mobile/article/news/local/valley/court-lori-vallows-niece-denies-involvement-in-cult-shooting-attempt-on-ex-husband/75-e5a7b0dd-2185-4877-ad71-115f027dee60

I’ve seen people put up with all kinds of rubbish from their Xs in order to not be the sole caregiver. 

57 minutes ago, katherine the great said:

I’ve seen people put up with all kinds of rubbish from their Xs in order to not be the sole caregiver. 

The guy has money, could hire help.  But certainly might be that.  There is lots of speculation out there. Hopefully the one that is right is she wasn’t as involved with her aunt as it appeared. 

Maybe the kids being found dead woke her up and got her back to reality.

19 hours ago, Calm said:

Maybe the kids being found dead woke her up and got her back to reality.

I truly hope so. I assume he’s completely convinced that she had nothing to do with his murder attempt—I’d personally have a reeeeeeeally hard time overcoming that. Do you know if she has moved back closer to him? That would seem like a prerequisite to get joint custody.

39 minutes ago, katherine the great said:

I truly hope so. I assume he’s completely convinced that she had nothing to do with his murder attempt—I’d personally have a reeeeeeeally hard time overcoming that. Do you know if she has moved back closer to him? That would seem like a prerequisite to get joint custody.

I haven’t any other knowledge.