Seriously No Politics ×

Merry Christmas

Jeanne

From your local non member.  Wishing all of you a safe and Happy Holiday.  May you have joy and good plans and direction for the coming year.  May you find that kindness works and listening is a good thing.

"It is not the things you do at Christmas time, but the Christmas things you do all year through".

2 hours ago, Jeanne said:

From your local non member.  Wishing all of you a safe and Happy Holiday.  May you have joy and good plans and direction for the coming year.  May you find that kindness works and listening is a good thing.

"It is not the things you do at Christmas time, but the Christmas things you do all year through".

Ditto from Chihuahua, Mexico! Thanks, Jeanne

4 hours ago, Jeanne said:

You too Sister, (I pray this word does case you harm). We once shared a common Faith, and still share many other beliefs. So as my Sister, I pray God’s greatest blessings upon you, and all those whom you love, and love you. So again have a wonderful and  Merry Christmas! God bless you, and keep you both safe, and happy. Also, love you Sister, and I thank you for your for your Christmas wish for us all, and I am glad to have you as a part of this board.