Seriously No Politics ×

Need prayers

4 hours ago, Avatar4321 said:

Sometimes. Im but not often.

She is praying about it I hope. I invited her to

Is her name on the prayer roll of the temple?  Oh how I hope she will begin to attend... I know what it is like to be alone in one's faith when a loved spouse will not at least attend.  I loved Jeffrey Holland's opening Conference talk... Did she hear it?  Would she read it if you gave her a copy?  It was so positive, and gave the view of our belief in the Savior and  his love for us...

GG

Edited by Garden Girl
  • 2 weeks later...

I am sorry to piggy back on this thread, unable to create topics. Just hoping for prayers for my husband, his stomach pain has returned. He is doing odd things like taking off without telling me, or not answering his phone when I call, not helping a friend that needed it ( he never does that), and getting all of the titles out for his motorcycle, and four wheeler and now thinking of selling them. He mentioned just ending it, he's done this before. Also, he thinks his family (some of his kids) are all going to crap because they drink occasionally, especially around Halloween this past weekend with parties etc. Thank you, I've no-one else to ask this because if I told friends/family he would be so mad.

Edited by Tacenda
9 minutes ago, Tacenda said:

I am sorry to piggy back on this thread, unable to create topics. Just hoping for prayers for my husband, his stomach pain has returned. He is doing odd things like taking off without telling me, or not answering his phone when I call, not helping a friend that needed it ( he never does that), and getting all of the titles out for his motorcycle, and four wheeler and now thinking of selling them. He mentioned just ending it, he's done this before. Also, he thinks his family (some of his kids) are all going to crap because they drink occasionally, especially around Halloween this past weekend with parties etc. Thank you, I've no-one else to ask this because if I told friends/family he would be so mad.

Sending prayers his way...and yours as well.

15 minutes ago, Tacenda said:

Chronic pain is often coupled with depression (which may be a mix of apathy and despair).  Sorry to hear this.  Must be scary for you, especially since he is resistant to getting help.  (I just realized I was telling you how to react, it is much easier to do this stuff in person and respond to nonverbal cues...I hope you aren't scared, but if you are it is very understandable).

Will pray for your family.

Edited by Calm
50 minutes ago, Calm said:

Chronic pain is often coupled with depression (which may be a mix of apathy and despair).  Sorry to hear this.  Must be scary for you, especially since he is resistant to getting help.  (I just realized I was telling you how to react, it is much easier to do this stuff in person and respond to nonverbal cues...I hope you aren't scared, but if you are it is very understandable).

Will pray for your family.

Thank you

6 hours ago, Tacenda said:

Tacenda... you know my prayers will be with you and your husband... be of good heart... you do have friends here...

GG

5 hours ago, Garden Girl said:

Tacenda... you know my prayers will be with you and your husband... be of good heart... you do have friends here...

GG

What a difference a day can make, he's doing a little better. Thanks GG, that means so much!

12 hours ago, Tacenda said:

I'm going to start a new thread for you. Something like this I would be happy to do for you any time.  Just message me. I'm sure the others would be happy to do it as well.

3 minutes ago, Rain said:

I'm going to start a new thread for you. Something like this I would be happy to do for you any time.  Just message me. I'm sure the others would be happy to do it as well.

Rain, I think he's going to be okay. You're so thoughtful to think of doing this though.