Seriously No Politics ×

Found my original MDDB sign on!

"Stargazer" dates to 2007, but I knew I signed up for MDDB in 2006 under a different user name and then lost track of it. Never posted under that original user name, and completely forgot what it was.  Well, today, I finally worked out what that original account was, and it turned out to be my actual name!  My actual name isn't actually very unique, and can easily qualify as anonymous.  It's like "Bill Smith", in a way.  

The question is, what do I do with it?  I don't see the point of posting under it -- unless I want to argue with myself, on both sides of a question, perhaps?  

I actually have an "official" sockpuppet account that I used last year to see if I could figure out why I having problems posting here.  It uses the James Webb Telescope as its avatar --  that's the user name, too: Telescope.

So what do I do with these extra accounts?

1 minute ago, Stargazer said:

"Stargazer" dates to 2007, but I knew I signed up for MDDB in 2006 under a different user name and then lost track of it. Never posted under that original user name, and completely forgot what it was.  Well, today, I finally worked out what that original account was, and it turned out to be my actual name!  My actual name isn't actually very unique, and can easily qualify as anonymous.  It's like "Bill Smith", in a way.  

The question is, what do I do with it?  I don't see the point of posting under it -- unless I want to argue with myself, on both sides of a question, perhaps?  

I actually have an "official" sockpuppet account that I used last year to see if I could figure out why I having problems posting here.  It uses the James Webb Telescope as its avatar --  that's the user name, too: Telescope.

So what do I do with these extra accounts?

Awww, just keep 'em!  You never know when they might come in handy -- like if the mods finally come to their senses and ban you!  You have an instant way back in!

Just now, Telescope said:

Awww, just keep 'em!  You never know when they might come in handy -- like if the mods finally come to their senses and ban you!  You have an instant way back in!

Unnecessary.  I can always create a new account with no trouble at all.

Just now, Stargazer said:

Unnecessary.  I can always create a new account with no trouble at all.

Not so easy!  Have to create a new email account, too!  And what about that IP address?

Not so easy!  Have to create a new email account, too!  And what about that IP address?

You know very well I have five or six email addresses and Gmail makes it easy to create more.  Besides, I can always spoof my IP address with a VPN.  Like I'm doing right now using a UK IP through my VPN.

Just now, Stargazer said:

You know very well I have five or six email addresses and Gmail makes it easy to create more.  Besides, I can always spoof my IP address with a VPN.  Like I'm doing right now using a UK IP through my VPN.

What are you talking about? You live in the UK, numbskull!

What are you talking about? You live in the UK, numbskull!

Of course, and my IP is currently spoofing East London, which is NOT where I live.  And besides all that, I can change my VPN setting instantly and look like I'm coming in from practically any country in the world.  

I AM UNTRACEABLE!  HOORAY!

There's always the Strengthening Church Members Committee, and its paramilitary arm, the Latter-day Danites.  If you run afoul of them, they will send a hit squad of black-clad, jack-booted thugs to perform an aerial insertion from one of the black helicopters by zip-lining through an open window in your house (or, if necessary, they'll simply break the window). B:)  

Be careful.

And be afraid.  Be very, very afraid! :shok: :blink: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 10:10 AM, Kenngo1969 said:

There's always the Strengthening Church Members Committee, and its paramilitary arm, the Latter-day Danites.  If you run afoul of them, they will send a hit squad of black-clad, jack-booted thugs to perform an aerial insertion from one of the black helicopters by zip-lining through an open window in your house (or, if necessary, they'll simply break the window). B:)  

Be careful.

And be afraid.  Be very, very afraid! :shok: :blink: 

We have been trying but with his spoofing we keep breaking the wrong windows. :(