Seriously No Politics ×

A Jews Fight to Raise a New Jerusalem in Zoram

A group claiming to be from the Tribes of Manasseh and Ephraim are building a New Jerusalem. Their homeland and political party is called Zoram, which is also a personal name.

"Like the Israelites who are fighting an unwinding war, in another part of the world one from the "Lost Tribe" is promising a battle political to raise a "New Jerusalem".

Lalthlamuani Sailo, a member of Mizoram's Jewish community, has promised to fight to build a New Jerusalem in this state of the Northeast. "I am fighting the elections to make Mizoram the New Jerusalem a Jerusalem that believes in Jesus Christ," the 63-year-old Sailo said.

Explaining her vision, she said, "The recognition of our identity is part of New Jerusalem that I envisage. I want the United Nations to recognise that we are a Lost Tribe of Israel. Also, I want to bring all Jews, scattered in parts of the Northeast and Bangladesh, under New Jerusalem".

Mizoram is currently home to around 20,000 Jews who claim to be descendants of one of the ten Lost Tribes of Israel. Some 20,000 others had migrated to Israel over the years. The community has three synagogues, one at the house of Sailo.

Sailo, who has been fielded by Zoram Thar, is contesting from Aizawl South-I Assembly constituency and is up against biggies like R Vanlalvena of ruling Congress and C Liantlinga of opposition Mizo National Front. She is the lone candidate from the Jewish community"

http://www.newindianexpress.com/elections/mizoram-elections/2018/nov/19/a-jews-fight-to-raise-a-new-jerusalem-in-mizoram-1900057.html 

Imagine the excitement on this forum if this was happening in Guatemala or Mexico.

19 minutes ago, sunstoned said:

What is your point. You reference a article in local paper.  There are all kind of cult-like groups in the world that believe crazy things.  So what.

How many of those cult-like groups are officially recognized by the Israeli Knesset as being from the Tribe of Manasseh? How many of those crazy cults are returning to Israel en masse under the Law of Return with funding from the Israeli government? 

This is not your average crazy cult-like group. 

34 minutes ago, sunstoned said:

What is your point. You reference a article in local paper.  There are all kind of cult-like groups in the world that believe crazy things.  So what.

Rajah is probably mentioning this, not because it is a crazy shot in the dark, but because it is part of a larger, uncanny pattern or matrix of such Book of Mormon related references from the same general region of the world (Southeast Asia).  Heartland theorists, eat your heart out !!  8)

I am hoping that he combines it all into a massive and controversial book, with maps, diagrams, and color photos.  Boy are some people gonna be shocked when they find out that the BofM  events did not take place in the Western Hemisphere !!

Edited by Robert F. Smith