Seriously No Politics ×

Poster Appreciation

I admire people at the top of their game.  Those who bring passion and real enthusiasm to everything they do.  Folks like Tom Cruise.  Not only does @Wade Englund have the rugged good looks of Cruise, but I have a feeling if Wade were asked to perform his own stunts for the good of the Kingdom, he'd do it.

Edited by 6EQUJ5
12 minutes ago, poptart said:

Geez, Garden Girl, Tacenda, Papa. Pogi, too many of you.  Nehor takes the cake for now, he's a Warhammer 40k fan.  For the god emperor!

Actually I never played Warhammer 40k. I picked a lot up my osmosis and playing some of the spin-off games.

On 5/4/2019 at 9:14 PM, poptart said:

Geez, Garden Girl, Tacenda, Papa. Pogi, too many of you.  Nehor takes the cake for now, he's a Warhammer 40k fan.  For the god emperor!

I have tried to get into Warhammer but I just can't.

On 5/4/2019 at 9:14 PM, poptart said:

Everyone likes Nehor, but Garden Girl and Calm are both women of great wisdom. Nehor is as well, but does with great wit and humor. RPN is also a favorite of mine. I miss Mudcat very much, and Smac’s recent decrease in posting. JK Williams, or should I say my fried John, not being around as much. As well as others already listed, I have been a member here for 12+ years now, so many who have faded away, or who have passed away. 

Too many posters I love for many reasons. ❤️

20 hours ago, Bill “Papa” Lee said:

Everyone likes Nehor, but Garden Girl and Calm are both women of great wisdom. Nehor is as well, but does with great wit and humor. RPN is also a favorite of mine. I miss Mudcat very much, and Smac’s recent decrease in posting. JK Williams, or should I say my fried John, not being around as much. As well as others already listed, I have been a member here for 12+ years now, so many who have faded away, or who have passed away. 

I miss Mudcat a lot. He was VP in my NCMO campaign to become a moderator plus he would be a great voice in the Catholic threads that have been popping up. :( 

20 hours ago, Bill “Papa” Lee said:

Everyone likes Nehor, but Garden Girl and Calm are both women of great wisdom. Nehor is as well, but does with great wit and humor. RPN is also a favorite of mine. 

Woohoo! I am a woman of great wisdom. ;) 

2 hours ago, The Nehor said:

I miss Mudcat a lot. He was VP in my NCMO campaign to become a moderator plus he would be a great voice in the Catholic threads that have been popping up. :( 

I miss rhinomelon.  He was an awesome not-mormon poster.  And I do wonder where Rongo went to too.

On 5/7/2019 at 2:59 PM, The Nehor said:

Woohoo! I am a woman of great wisdom. ;) 

Did I write to sound that way? Wow you’ve been promoted. OK, I went back and repaired it, you are now a man, “go with G-D, my son”. 

Edited by Bill “Papa” Lee
On 5/7/2019 at 5:33 PM, bluebell said:

I miss rhinomelon.  He was an awesome not-mormon poster.  And I do wonder where Rongo went to too.

Good choices, I miss more people than I imanged. I fear my posts are filled with so much rambling and misspells, that no one would miss me. Of course I was barely gone for a couple of months.