Seriously No Politics ×

Great & Spacious Building -- mocking sacred things

cdowis

My response,
I want you to know whom you are mocking==>>>>
President Eyring was president of Ricks College in Rexburg, Idaho, from 1971 to 1977. He was on the faculty at the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University from 1962 to 1971. He holds a B.S. degree in physics from the University of Utah and master of business administration and doctor of business administration degrees from Harvard University

++++++++++++++++++++
His father was Henry Eyring (February 20, 1901 – December 26, 1981) a Mexican-born American theoretical chemist whose primary contribution was in the study of chemical reaction rates and intermediates. A prolific writer, he authored more than 600 scientific articles, ten scientific books, and a few books on the subject of science and religion. He received the Wolf Prize in Chemistry in 1980 and the National Medal of Science in 1966 for developing the Absolute Rate Theory or Transition state theory of chemical reactions, one of the most important developments of 20th-century chemistry.
Several other chemists later received the Nobel Prize for work based on it, and his failure to receive the Nobel was a matter of surprise to many.[1] The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences apparently did not understand Eyring's theory until it was too late to award him the Nobel; the academy awarded him the Berzelius Medal in 1977 as partial compensation.[2] Sterling M. McMurrin believed Eyring should have received the Nobel Prize but was not awarded it because of his religion.[3]

Eyring was elected president of the American Chemical Society in 1963 and the Association for the Advancement of Science in 1965.

Edited by cdowis
13 hours ago, The Nehor said:

Okay, I will bite. If you find it offensive why did you share it?

I am observing those in the Great and Spacious building.  They have never had a spiritual experience , and  are only capable of mocking those who have.

Not offensive, Nehor, it is sad.

Edited by cdowis

I think it's sad others can't just accept that Pres. Eyring is just showing his true feelings. I don't believe it's staged or he's acting whatsoever. I believe he believes exactly what he is conveying and it's very close to his heart. 

Those that mock something like this, need to get a life and find something that deserves mocking, such as those that mock a humble man.