Seriously No Politics ×

Look what I got!

Wow, this thing is amazing, i've never been more excited about the bible than I am now, it's like i'm holding a legit old school bible in my giddy hands.  The price is amazing, I literally have something Vatican tier and I paid like $38.00 with shipping.  The pics I have are too big, long story short it's the Illustrated King James with prints from late middle ages/early 1500's art complete with the cool lettering, this thing is basically a bible the priest would have at the Alter except it's in English.  Hate to sound like a salesman but wow...

Here's some photos of the thing, Amazon an Ebay have it, bought mine off Amazon.  Annoying I can't post anything over 92 kb so this is it for now.

http://timotheosprologizes.blogspot.com/2009/01/best-family-bible-ever.html

Thank you Vatican for cooperating and making this possible, I'm gonna go read my new bible and be more holy and what not. Peace out.

bible 1.jpg

Edited by poptart
On 6/9/2018 at 3:30 PM, MiserereNobis said:

In English? You heretical and blasphemous protestant. Get yourself some Latin!

Pax vobiscum!

On 6/8/2018 at 11:50 PM, The Nehor said:

Is Vatican tier above or below Platinum tier? Gold tier? Diamond tier?

Hmm, it's duuude check out muh papal bling tier lol.  Joking aside who else preserves stuff like this so well?  I know museums do but it's times like this i'm glad the Vatican is around.  Who am I kidding I love the Vatican period, one of the holiest places I've ever visited, regret not buying a rosary when I was there ;_;

On 6/9/2018 at 8:30 AM, MiserereNobis said:

In English? You heretical and blasphemous protestant. Get yourself some Latin!

Working on it, kinda bummed out that they don't make you learn Latin in nursing school anymore, they still do overseas.  A dream costume of mine is to walk around in red robes spouting Latin and scaring heretics, maybe bring some white gas and one of those aim and flame lighters you use for BBQ's.