Seriously No Politics ×

Looking for Reviewers/Feedback on Paper about Book of Abraham

Hello.  I am looking for reviewers or at least some feedback for a paper that I wrote on the Book of Abraham.  I have a link to the PDF of the paper on the top of my blog:

http://egyptianalphabetandgrammar.blogspot.com/2018/02/academically-styled-new-paper-facsimile.html

I intend to submit this paper for peer review, or to perhaps split it up in other papers to submit, but it would be really helpful if there were some other eyes that could look at it and give some kind of feedback before I submit it.  I am very hesitant to submit it without at least someone other than myself that has looked at it and given some kind of substantial feedback.

Yes, it is true that it isn't edited well yet, since the editors and reviewers that promised to look at it and edit it so far have not kept their promises.  So I've pretty much had to do this all myself as usual so far.  So it is a product of my one man band so far.

Thank you.

Ed Goble

Thanks to all who participated in the review and feedback process of the paper.  I believe I now have enough feedback to feel confident enough to be able edit it further so that it can be submitted for peer review.  If anyone still has any further comments, you can send them to me either by submitting a comment to my blog, or emailing me at kokobim@gmail.com.  If you have a desire still to see the current version of the paper and did not have a chance to see it while it was still online, you can email me direct and request it.  Thank you.

Ed Goble

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2018 at 12:52 AM, EdGoble said:

Thanks to all who participated in the review and feedback process of the paper.  I believe I now have enough feedback to feel confident enough to be able edit it further so that it can be submitted for peer review.  If anyone still has any further comments, you can send them to me either by submitting a comment to my blog, or emailing me at kokobim@gmail.com.  If you have a desire still to see the current version of the paper and did not have a chance to see it while it was still online, you can email me direct and request it.  Thank you.

Ed Goble

Dang! I missed the window, sorry about that. The wife made me go with her for a week-long vacation in North Wales concluded by a day at the Preston Temple. How could I refuse, since it was for our wedding anniversary?

I will look forward to reading the paper when it is finally published. I hope you will give us notice when this happens!

2 hours ago, Stargazer said:

Dang! I missed the window, sorry about that. The wife made me go with her for a week-long vacation in North Wales concluded by a day at the Preston Temple. How could I refuse, since it was for our wedding anniversary?

I will look forward to reading the paper when it is finally published. I hope you will give us notice when this happens!

Yeah, I will definitely let you know.  However, it looks like now it will be a series of papers, because the biggest piece of feedback I got from almost everyone is that it covered far too much information in the one paper, and had a number of subjects.  They all advised me to break it up into a number of much smaller papers.