Jump to content

Who Am I to judge?


poptart

Recommended Posts

You are a child of God even if you are amoral garbage (which I personally doubt). Right about the judging thing for the most part. We do have to judge others at times but never their eternal worth, standing before God, or things of that nature unless God calls us to that kind of a position.

Link to comment
17 hours ago, poptart said:

Just realized, I have no room to judge anyone.  I'm no better than the amoral garbage who bash anything decient when I act so, yet here I am lashing out at people who've done nothing to me.

Your honesty speaks volumes for your empathy of others.  I admire that.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Jeanne said:

Your honesty speaks volumes for your empathy of others.  I admire that.

I'm the epitome of selflessness.  That and I figured out, judging takes too much effort, can spend that time on me, working out and doing more squats.

Edited by poptart
Link to comment
2 hours ago, poptart said:

I'm the epitome of selflessness.  That and I figured out, judging takes too much effort, can spend that time on me, working out and doing more squats.

I know that is what I should be doing!!:P

Link to comment
On January 16, 2018 at 10:27 PM, poptart said:

Just realized, I have no room to judge anyone.  I'm no better than the amoral garbage who bash anything decient when I act so, yet here I am lashing out at people who've done nothing to me.

I understand the point you are seeking to make, and one thing that age teaches us (me) is to look at others with "soft eyes, understanding eyes). Having said that we are forced to make judgements of people and things everyday. The warning given us, is that "with what manor judgement ye judge, so it will be measured unto to you". (To  paraphrase) 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, poptart said:

Too much effort, cardio is awesome. I like wearing skinny jeans too much.  Also kinda looking for a bf.

Nah, cardio is harder and is worse for losing weight. Building muscle raises your daily caloric burn. You lose weight faster with push ups. Of course what you eat is more important than either. Good luck.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, The Nehor said:

Nah, cardio is harder and is worse for losing weight. Building muscle raises your daily caloric burn. You lose weight faster with push ups. Of course what you eat is more important than either. Good luck.

Lel some people think I'm vegan.  Also, i do marathons.  

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...