Seriously No Politics ×

ISIS Threaten San Diego Temple (With Sources, per request))

Just as an FYI, if mods lock your thread, don't start a new one on same topic.  Good way of getting banned

This forum is for nondebate friendly chatting.  You will have to wait u till you have 25 posts to start threads elsewhere, this one if it passes  (which is a big if though not as big as I thought) would be in In The News most likely.

Since no one is naming the actual group, hard to believe it is for real.

Edited by Calm

It was on the AVOW site which iirc tends to go into last days stuff.  So doubt on reality still high.

Nobody is naming the group since they don't want to draw attention to it...or have no clue more likely but are just passing on the rumor.  The only credible evidence was the claimed increase police presence, but that might have been for something else.

FBI says no sign of a specific threat and that is pretty specific so it comes across to me as a fake.

Edited by Calm

I have read each of these sources, and find nothing substantial in any of them.  What we can conclude is that the FBI knows of no credible threat, and no one can say where this image actually came from.  We do have two Jewish sources telling us to be cautious, always good advice, but no substantive professional backing.  It looks more like an effort to get Mormons on the hate bandwagon, i.e. a deliberate provocation by someone other than ISIS.

FYI, the claim is "There were three other posters made as well, France, rome, and NYC" from ldsfreedomforum.com

which makes it feel even more bogus to me, Rome hasn't even finished being built yet.  Would appear very little thought went into it.

Edited by Calm

Did ISIS set that fire in Southern California? Maybe they just used the temple as a general symbol of Southern California. It would be a new tactic for them, but we should expect them to evolve. I think they may have set a few other fires in California as well.

On 12/11/2017 at 2:29 AM, Mordecai said:

Did ISIS set that fire in Southern California? Maybe they just used the temple as a general symbol of Southern California. It would be a new tactic for them, but we should expect them to evolve. I think they may have set a few other fires in California as well.

I got rear ended today in my car. ISIS responsible?