Seriously No Politics ×

taking my leave

poptart

I've had a chance to take a good long hard look at my posts, i'm pathetic.  If it's not me blaming society for my student loan debt it's me complaining about something else.  No wonder i've gone no where in life, who wants to be around a worthless bitter loser.  I've been backstabbed by people close to me who were supposed to be there via oath, who wants to be around the mentally ill.  To those who tried to help, thanks.  To those who just pointed out that it was my own fault for taking out loans and to grow up, thanks!  I've tried to OD a few times in the past month.  I'm sick and tired of seeing life pass me by and being miserable, i'm either going to a mental hospital or go away for a while.  I'm probably deleting this account as well, i can't stand me and am slowly cutting ties.  Post here before this gets blocked, have a great day.  I need to talk to my therapist now, i feel like a total disease.

24 minutes ago, poptart said:

I've had a chance to take a good long hard look at my posts, i'm pathetic.  If it's not me blaming society for my student loan debt it's me complaining about something else.  No wonder i've gone no where in life, who wants to be around a worthless bitter loser.  I've been backstabbed by people close to me who were supposed to be there via oath, who wants to be around the mentally ill.  To those who tried to help, thanks.  To those who just pointed out that it was my own fault for taking out loans and to grow up, thanks!  I've tried to OD a few times in the past month.  I'm sick and tired of seeing life pass me by and being miserable, i'm either going to a mental hospital or go away for a while.  I'm probably deleting this account as well, i can't stand me and am slowly cutting ties.  Post here before this gets blocked, have a great day.  I need to talk to my therapist now, i feel like a total disease.

I don't know all that you are going through, but beating up on yourself is not an work out program I would suggest. You have value, in the eyes of God, and such a crisis is the method Satan uses to drag us down. Failures can be overcome, friendships can be repaired, and confidence can be restored. If my 60 years have taught me anything, it is that nothing stays the same, even bad times. So, do what you must, but chin up. 

30 minutes ago, poptart said:

"I need to talk to my therapist now"

ASAP! 

Luv ya' bro. Message me over anything you want. Can't say when I'll answer but I will. 

30 minutes ago, Bill "Papa" Lee said:

I don't know all that you are going through, but beating up on yourself is not an work out program I would suggest. You have value, in the eyes of God, and such a crisis is the method Satan uses to drag us down. Failures can be overcome, friendships can be repaired, and confidence can be restored. If my 60 years have taught me anything, it is that nothing stays the same, even bad times. So, do what you must, but chin up. 

lol i wasn't beating myself up, i was trying to overdose, that's a step up.

2 hours ago, poptart said:

Nothing is harder than what you are going through from what I have seen of life.  Please get help and do what you need to do to get better.

I really liked this quote by Elder Holland I read today. "“People can live without a lot of things. They can live sometimes without much food. They can live sometimes without much hygiene and nutrition. But they can't live without hope. They need to know that it's going to get better.”

Have hope that someone out there can help and that things can get better.

Edited by bsjkki