Seriously No Politics ×

My apologies for my post yesterday

FearlessFixxer

Just now, FearlessFixxer said:

I did not mean to break the rules and I apologize for that.  I just thought people may have questions for me and that I could provide my perspective.

I will attempt to continue to participate within the prescribed framework going forward.

Welcome, evil cousin. :lol:

46 minutes ago, FearlessFixxer said:

I did not mean to break the rules and I apologize for that.  I just thought people may have questions for me and that I could provide my perspective.

I will attempt to continue to participate within the prescribed framework going forward. 

We all make errors., and all is forgiven,  unless we continue to break the rules, and to be polite.. So again, welcome to the board, and here  is praying that your contments are constructive, and meant to lift all who read them. Also that your comments help to lift fellow members. But even differing comments, can and will be treated  with respect, if they are presented with respect. Just remember that we are discussing docttrines and issues that people here hold hold truly, deer, so good luck. 

10 minutes ago, Bill "Papa" Lee said:

We all make errors., and all is forgiven,  unless we continue to break the rules, and to be polite.. So again, welcome to the board, and here  is praying that your contments are constructive, and meant to lift all who read them. Also that your comments help to lift fellow members. But even differing comments, can and will be treated  with respect, if they are presented with respect. Just remember that we are discussing docttrines and issues that people here hold hold truly, deer, so good luck. 

Thank you.  I have no problem having constructive dialogue with believers.  Actually, my best friend is a believer and we have never had a problem with respecting each others beliefs.  I truly love discussing and dissecting Mormonism! 

1 hour ago, FearlessFixxer said:

Just any in depth exploration of the topics.  Is there another potential meaning?

When this is undertaken, it is seldom for exploration (in my experience) to better understand, but to undermine the Church. This website is dedicated to the exploration of Church doctrine, but not to the goal of discrediting. So I hope this will be your aim as well. I will withhold judgement, and have faith, that this too will be your goal. 

6 hours ago, FearlessFixxer said:

You can probably work around it by starting a thread about Mormon Leaks instead of you, personal threads don't seem to last long in the debate folder.