Seriously No Politics ×

Board problem?

I've been trying to reply to the Marijuana = Low IQ thread but the board won't take my input.  First it ignored me, and after two or three further attempts I got "unauthorized access" and saw that my IP address had been blocked.  Now the site totally goes off the rails when I attempt to sign in.  I'm only able to sign in at the moment because I'm using a VPN with a different IP address.

The problem with posting on the IQ thread occurred yesterday, too, but I was subsequently able to contribute to another thread.  I actually don't know if this post will work -- I tried doing it through a proxy server and that didn't work.

Is there a board problem, or has MDDB had enough of me?

And I have no idea on how to contact the mods.  What are the "normal channels"?

Edited by Stargazer

Use the report button.

since you posted here, it may be something in your other posts.  I find using drug names is not allow for some reason.  Maybe antispam as we don't get those drug ads any more.

7 hours ago, Calm said:

Use the report button.

since you posted here, it may be something in your other posts.  I find using drug names is not allow for some reason.  Maybe antispam as we don't get those drug ads any more.

I think you've hit the reason on the head.  The post I was trying to make did contain a couple of drug names.  O x y c o d o n e and m o r p h i n e, for example. And when I attempted the submit the former as a single-word post just now, the board software ignored the post.  But apparently you can obfuscate the drug names (as I just did) and get them past the autocensor!

Edited by Stargazer

testing drug names

tested a few, to see what gets censored.  

Edited by Stargazer