Seriously No Politics ×

Should Bishops turn the microphone off on "other" testimonies?

The first time I see a Church leader cut off a member who is sharing his/her experience with God (with exceptions of advocating for child rape or other nonsense) I think I"ll either walk out or strenuously object by following up such a testimony with words of my own, objecting to the cut off.

14 minutes ago, USU78 said:

If you don't care to engage, we don't need to engage.  I slid a toe over a line.

Please be specific, why do you want to engage? You slid a toe over a line when asking how I was doin? When I say I'm oblivious it's because I don't quite understand what you mean by asking me how I'm doin? That is the only toe I've seen. But no worries, I don't need an apology like others have asked. I'm just happy someone gives me the time of day once in awhile. :)

1 hour ago, Tacenda said:

Please be specific, why do you want to engage? You slid a toe over a line when asking how I was doin? When I say I'm oblivious it's because I don't quite understand what you mean by asking me how I'm doin? That is the only toe I've seen. But no worries, I don't need an apology like others have asked. I'm just happy someone gives me the time of day once in awhile. :)

If issues weren't important, no one would get worked up. I give in equal measure to what I perceive I get. And I pay as close attention to how something's said as to the substance of what's said.

And yes, in mid battle things can get muddled.

Shall we shake ✋ ✋ and "leave it on the field?"

We receive too many complaints about how you speak to others. In the future, you will be removed from threads.

1 minute ago, USU78 said:

If issues weren't important, no one would get worked up. I give in equal measure to what I perceive I get. And I pay as close attention to how something's said as to the substance of what's said.

And yes, in mid battle things can get muddled.

Shall we shake ✋ ✋ and "leave it on the field?"

:good: