Seriously No Politics ×

Imagine

Jeanne

2 hours ago, Tacenda said:

Loved it!!  It is the only song of Queens that I really liked and they did a wonderful job.  I have been listening to their Christmas music..(yes, in April):P  But love the Drummer Boy and Noel.  Their take on "Halleluja"  is to die for.  Thanks so much Tacenda!

2 hours ago, Jeanne said:

Loved it!!  It is the only song of Queens that I really liked and they did a wonderful job.  I have been listening to their Christmas music..(yes, in April):P  But love the Drummer Boy and Noel.  Their take on "Halleluja"  is to die for.  Thanks so much Tacenda!

I'm glad your kids had you listen on some good headphones! I know the bulky ones are usually the best. I mow my lawn and listen to podcasts and sometimes will put on the big ones to hear better. 

Lately I've lost hearing in my left ear, either allergies or a long drawn out cold. How frustrating, I so empathise with you Jeanne. That would be so difficult.  

1 hour ago, Tacenda said:

I'm glad your kids had you listen on some good headphones! I know the bulky ones are usually the best. I mow my lawn and listen to podcasts and sometimes will put on the big ones to hear better. 

Lately I've lost hearing in my left ear, either allergies or a long drawn out cold. How frustrating, I so empathise with you Jeanne. That would be so difficult.  

Oh...boo.my left ear went first...but cool...a woman who mows the lawn!!  I look at lawn mowers and sewing machines and they start to cry!!:P  I am loving the music.  Some of those podcasts I can get alittle better...but I have found that I so rely on lip reading too.  Hugs and thank you!!

8 hours ago, probablyHagoth7 said:

Enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sharing.

Had the privilege of seeing them in concert with the family almost 2 years ago.

I enjoy this rendition too:

Oh Wow..David did a beautiful rendition!  Loving these head phones for all the stuff you guys send out...and lucky you and the family for getting to see Pentonix!

Thank you!!

15 hours ago, Tacenda said:

Thanks!!!  I love these guys!!  Their songs reflect just about everything going on in the late 60"s. 

I would have replied sooner but I have been on suspension...Imagine that.^_^

Edited by Jeanne
2 hours ago, Jeanne said:

Thanks!!!  I love these guys!!  Their songs reflect just about everything going on in the late 60"s. 

I would have replied sooner but I have been on suspension...Imagine that.^_^

Good to have you back lady, I missed you!

Edited by Tacenda