Seriously No Politics ×

Angel Chorus Singing In The Logan Temple

ERayR

I once heard a report of angels singing in the Logan temple but am now unable to locate it.  If anybody knows where I can find that report I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Ray

Edited by ERayR
corect spelling
2 hours ago, ERayR said:

I once heard a report of angels singing in the Logan temple but am now unable to locate it.  If anybody knows where I can find that report I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Ray

It happened in 1983 in the Atlanta Temple and I and many of my friends heard it and felt it. 

There is also John Taylor's famous vision but this was in the Ogden Tabernacle, not the Logan Temple -

• Instantly, however, I found my­self again in the taber­nacle at Ogden. And yet, I could still see the building go on and I got quite animated in call­ing on the people in the tabernacle to listen to the beautiful music, for the an­gels were singing the same music I had heard be­fore. “Now is estab­lished the King­dom of God and his Christ, which shall never more be thrown down.
    http://www.latterdayconservative.com/john-taylor/john-taylors-last-days-vision/

The daughter of the choir director said her father reported this at the Washington DC dedication.

"It was as if the entire ceiling had opened up above us, and you could hear the choir singing with us."

Edited by cdowis

There have been reports through the years of people hearing "heavenly music" while in the temple... in fact, when I was an Ordinance Worker in the Portland OR temple, I would find myself walking alone in a hallway while on my way to an assignment... I confess, I would pray to Heavenly Father to allow me to hear the music... unfortunately, I never did... but oh how I wanted to... another thing, I was told (and cannot vouch for the veracity of the statement, only that it is what I was told) that people on the night shift were told that if they heard voices or singing coming from any of the unoccupied rooms, they were to pass them by... As I said, I can't vouch for it, but I've heard enough about heavenly singing and music in various temples that I can't discount it... I like the possibility too much...

GG