Seriously No Politics ×

Cody Judy BYU 1993 Video

Duncan

Does anyone remember this night? I vividly remember it. I was 14.5 at the time and my older Sister and brother saw it by broadcast. I obviously didn't know what had happened until my sister came hom and told us and she was hyped up about it and calling everyone and my bro. came home with someone else and my Mum asked him how the broadcast was and he said, "it was okay" like, really some guy just threatened Pres. Hunter with a bomb and it was okay?! It's from my new favourite youtube channel, "Hard to Find Mormon Videos"

28 minutes ago, Duncan said:

Does anyone remember this night? I vividly remember it. I was 14.5 at the time and my older Sister and brother saw it by broadcast. I obviously didn't know what had happened until my sister came hom and told us and she was hyped up about it and calling everyone and my bro. came home with someone else and my Mum asked him how the broadcast was and he said, "it was okay" like, really some guy just threatened Pres. Hunter with a bomb and it was okay?! It's from my new favourite youtube channel, "Hard to Find Mormon Videos"

I remember seeing it on the news, and the guy came up to Pres. Hunter. They have blackened out what happened. I wonder what was behind the bomb threat. ETA: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/274471/SUSPECT-IN-FIRESIDE-BOMB-THREAT-SAYS-HE-WAS-FULFILLING-PROPHECIES.html?pg=all  In the article it mentions that Cody had visions and thought the members of the church weren't living up to their religion and they needed to repent. How come we have the weirdest crimes from members?

Edited by Tacenda
3 minutes ago, Tacenda said:

I remember seeing it on the news, and the guy came up to Pres. Hunter. They have blackened out what happened. I wonder what was behind the bomb threat. ETA: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/274471/SUSPECT-IN-FIRESIDE-BOMB-THREAT-SAYS-HE-WAS-FULFILLING-PROPHECIES.html?pg=all  In the article it mentions that Cody had visions and thought the members of the church weren't living up to their religion and they needed to repent. How come we have the weirdest crimes from members?

"the net gathereth every kind"! this was his second bomb threat too, apparently the 1st was at the BYU Jerusalem centre in 1989