Seriously No Politics ×

Deborah has passed away

Prayers, and God speed her recovery! The same happened to me on Dec 7th...due to prayer and Priesthood blessing I am able to pray for her today. Be believing, please. 

1 hour ago, VideoGameJunkie said:

I wish her the best. Someone should give her a priesthood blessing.

No doubt that has been done...wish her the best. 

Oh, this is so sad, I hope she doesn't suffer.  She was a great example of faith in this church. I also remember her love of her family, in particular, her daughter, when she spoke of her.

I hope she can be the more than three quarters that can survive after the first year; although the rehab may be a long one.  ETA: doesn't look good for her, I didn't read the posts thoroughly enough. :(

Edited by Tacenda

If by chance you know Deborah in real life or by her actual name, please respect the family's privacy and give them a chance to deal with what is haapening in their own way.  The information on the past week has been pulled, which I am assuming means they don't want to be flooded with questions or sympathy right now, so please be cautious.

33 minutes ago, Calm said:

If by chance you know Deborah in real life or by her actual name, please respect the family's privacy and give them a chance to deal with what is haapening in their own way.  The information on the past week has been pulled, which I am assuming means they don't want to be flooded with questions or sympathy right now, so please be cautious.

Is this possibly directed to me?  I don't know her personally, just going from reading her posts.  

No, no.  It was just a general post in response to the family removing the information.  I assume that Deborah talked privately to a number of people on the board or met them at the FM conferences she attended as that is the way I have had contact with her and if they have just been relying on the thread here in Social, they won't have the whole picture.

47 minutes ago, Calm said:

No, no.  It was just a general post in response to the family removing the information.  I assume that Deborah talked privately to a number of people on the board or met them at the FM conferences she attended as that is the way I have had contact with her and if they have just been relying on the thread here in Social, they won't have the whole picture.

Okay, thanks Calm.

Deborah died peacefully in her sleep this afternoon.

I and Bluebell no doubt will keep an eye out for additional information in case someone would like to attend her funeral, send flowers or a donation.

Edited by Calm