Seriously No Politics ×

What can I do/ask in social hall?

Just now, Joachim033 said:

Unfortunately, since I'm a new member and do not have access to the other forums aside from Social Hall, what am I permitted to do/talk about without being locked by the administration?

Post here so that they can gage if you are here for respectful dialog. Also to insure you know the rules of engagement. :) 

52 minutes ago, Joachim033 said:

Unfortunately, since I'm a new member and do not have access to the other forums aside from Social Hall, what am I permitted to do/talk about without being locked by the administration?

There are many topics. I would suggest  that you start a thread here about your favorite candy bar. I prefer Almond Joy. If that is not why you are here, just jump through the hoops. All you need is twenty-five posts to start a thread anywhere. I think you can make comments in the other forums. Some of us go years at a time without starting threads. I have been here since 2004, and I wouldn't care much if I was prohibited from starting a thread. I tend to think thread starting is highly overrated.

This is a forum for many non-debatable topics... a place for congenial dialog... a reading of the Board guidelines will help you.

Welcome... from the beautiful central Oregon coast... GG