Seriously No Politics ×

Who shares a Bithday with, Clint Eastwood.

Today is my 59th birthday...feel older. More importantly is that Clint Eastwood is 86 today, so yeah I have the same birthday of one of the macho men of all time. Of course it would be even cooler if this were also John Wayne's birthday too. :) 

So, her is hoping that all my friends here have a great day on my birthday. Hard to believe I have known many of you for 9 1/2 years on this site! It has been a lot of fun.

Bill (Papa) Lee

Atlanta, GA

With whom do any here share a birthday? 

I cange the thread title, so here is hopping someone reads it. Never know a thread to never have a single view. I love almost everybody here, but two replies and no views. Unless the website is having trouble. Don't care much about the birthday,mI just though it would be cool to share among our many posters, events and Birthdays that happened of members birthdays. Some my fear posting birthdays because of hackers, but they can still post what happened on theirs. 

Edited by Bill “Papa” Lee

Feeling embarrassed, zero views and one rely. Thank You Jeanne for responding, I feel like the kid who has a birthday party and no one comes. :( The great news is...my youngest grandchild is two today...one of the many joys of my life. Papa now has eight Grandchildren, and of course they are more beautiful that any others...no that I a bias. :) 

1 hour ago, Pa Pa said:

Feeling embarrassed, zero views and one rely. Thank You Jeanne for responding, I feel like the kid who has a birthday party and no one comes. :( The great news is...my youngest grandchild is two today...one of the many joys of my life. Papa now has eight Grandchildren, and of course they are more beautiful that any others...no that I a bias. :) 

I am so there at this party..I am so much fun!  Light a candle..blow some smoke..fill up on cake..it is YOUR Day..And..by the way, I am sure Eastwood doesn't hold a candle to you!

On June 1, 2016 at 7:21 PM, Tacenda said:

Happy Birthday Pa Pa!!  Hope you had a fun time!!  Clint Eastwood is that old?  No way!!  

Indeed he is...he is one of the most talented people on earth. Beyond that indeed on of the best producers and directors in Hollywood. In the past he always played the tough guy in most movies, however for the last two decades (if not more) he has played movies with great acting. He can turn on the tears and show great depth and compassion. "Million Dollar Baby", "Unforgiven" "Trouble With the Curve". Also there is one where he plays the tough guy and the soft side, I cannot remember the name of the movie, where he befriends a young Korean boy. It was a great performance, all four movies I mentioned are great performances. 

On 6/1/2016 at 2:15 PM, Pa Pa said:

You are getting views but for some reason the board is not showing a number except 0.  A lot of threads are saying 0 views.

I share my birthday with Woody Allen and he's 80, so I'm still feeling young.

1 minute ago, JAHS said:

You are getting views but for some reason the board is not showing a number except 0.  A lot of threads are saying 0 views.

I share my birthday with Woody Allen and he's 80, so I'm still feeling young.

Cool, thank you for clearing that up. 

On May 31, 2016 at 0:11 PM, Pa Pa said:

Today is my 59th birthday...feel older. More importantly is that Clint Eastwood is 86 today, so yeah I have the same birthday of one of the macho men of all time. Of course it would be even cooler if this were also John Wayne's birthday too. :) 

So, her is hoping that all my friends here have a great day on my birthday. Hard to believe I have known many of you for 9 1/2 years on this site! It has been a lot of fun.

Bill (Papa) Lee

Atlanta, GA

With whom do any here share a birthday? 

I cange the thread title, so here is hopping someone reads it. Never know a thread to never have a single view. I love almost everybody here, but two replies and no views. Unless the website is having trouble. Don't care much about the birthday,mI just though it would be cool to share among our many posters, events and Birthdays that happened of members birthdays. Some my fear posting birthdays because of hackers, but they can still post what happened on theirs. 

Happy belated birthday wishes.  😊👍🏼

1 hour ago, Calm said:

This site lists celebrities' birthdays if you want to find out who you share birthdays with (though I don't recognize most):

http://www.famousbirthdays.com/

This site includes more historical figures:

http://www.mybirthdayfacts.com/

Thank you...this is cool references. I once stumbled onto a site which listed religion of movie stars as well. Amy Adams grew up into her teens as Mormon and in Atlanta. The guy who played Harvy Dent in batman as the district attorney and then "two face". Is Mormon, or was...I think his name is Earl Eckheart. There are a number of stars that were raised in the Church. Can't think of anymore right now.