Seriously No Politics ×

Publishing Of Dan Peterson's Talk?

SmileyMcGee

Yes, but since much of it is free form, it takes longer to transcribe.  I will check tonight or tomorrow on expected time...maybe, just realized I am in my amnesia hours, you may need to remind me I said this next time you see me...a drug I take ensures I have few precise memories from the time I take it for about 6 hours on good days, may lose a day to just a vagueness on bad days.

hope this makes sense

here are the ones done so far:

http://www.fairmormon.org/perspectives/fair-conferences/2015-fairmormon-conference

Edited by Calm

Yes, but since much of it is free form, it takes longer to transcribe. I will check tonight or tomorrow on expected time...maybe, just realized I am in my amnesia hours, you may need to remind me I said this next time you see me...a drug I take ensures I have few precise memories from the time I take it for about 6 hours on good days, may lose a day to just a vagueness on bad days.

hope this makes sense

http://www.fairmormon.org/perspectives/fair-conferences/2015-fairmormon-conference

Thank you!

Yes, but since much of it is free form, it takes longer to transcribe.  I will check tonight or tomorrow on expected time...maybe, just realized I am in my amnesia hours, you may need to remind me I said this next time you see me...a drug I take ensures I have few precise memories from the time I take it for about 6 hours on good days, may lose a day to just a vagueness on bad days.

hope this makes sense

Yes, and for those who wonder what non-Mormon scholars think of Mormonism, they ought to read Stephen H. Webb's "Why Mormon Materialism Matters," which is at that above FairMormon site.  He also has books and articles which are of interest.  I always get blank looks from Mormons who cannot understand why a non-Mormon scholar would have such nice things to say of the LDS faith, and yet not convert.

Forgot to ask...pop this up again in a day or two, memory is really bad because Mom stuff (which often has her panic or at least a high emotional output attached to it which puts me into adrenalin overdrive) happens first thing I get up most days so puts other thoughts out of my mind without reminders...I have these massive lists functioning as my brain right now.

Edited by Calm
  • 2 weeks later...

Forgot to ask...pop this up again in a day or two, memory is really bad because Mom stuff (which often has her panic or at least a high emotional output attached to it which puts me into adrenalin overdrive) happens first thing I get up most days so puts other thoughts out of my mind without reminders...I have these massive lists functioning as my brain right now.

Hey Calm,

Any updates? No rush or obligation to check,,,I just wanted to know if you've heard anything.